Aug 24, 2016
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Somebody likes block capitals

TheMightyBucket-

Pro Karter
Jul 9, 2018
What kind of pace is everyone doing?
I feel confident in my set up going into this one not sure of what my pace is looking like though but it feels good.
This lap felt good and was clean hopefully I can fight for a podium this week after a few disappointing races at Monaco and Canada.

APeeeX_EU

Formula Karter
Nov 11, 2018
My race pace is really bad, struggle with My tyres and setup. Need to fix it for the race.

FTR_Drez

S17 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
What kind of pace is everyone doing?
I feel confident in my set up going into this one not sure of what my pace is looking like though but it feels good.
This lap felt good and was clean hopefully I can fight for a podium this week after a few disappointing races at Monaco and Canada.
Pace is decent, I hope it does not rain though

VSR_Neptune

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 9, 2018
When you go from p7 on track to p10 on pens. Arghhhh. Had some good pace as i also with @DemoN think i had some sort of issue as i was a bit off my practice times. Finally putting myself up there and some good racing with @DemoN & @99Pipmatt to name a couple. This is something to build on and i feel like i have shown i deserve to be here tonight. Cheers guys as usual for organising the race :)

Reactions: 99Pipmatt

APeeeX_EU

Formula Karter
Nov 11, 2018
First Lap destoyed My entire race, a big dive out of nowhere from @TheMightyBucket- gives me frontwing damage and the Box didnt change the f*cking frontwing.
Im pissed off extremly.
See you next week at Austria!

TheogGR1

F1 Champion
Aug 12, 2015
When you go from p7 on track to p10 on pens. Arghhhh. Had some good pace as i also with @DemoN think i had some sort of issue as i was a bit off my practice times. Finally putting myself up there and some good racing with @DemoN & @99Pipmatt to name a couple. This is something to build on and i feel like i have shown i deserve to be here tonight. Cheers guys as usual for organising the race :)
Do you have footage of your overtake on me? On my screen you went off the track and when you rejoined you hit me causing front wing damagee..

VSR_Neptune

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 9, 2018
Do you have footage of your overtake on me? On my screen you went off the track and when you rejoined you hit me causing front wing damagee..
I went to the extreme outside and on my screen you just didn’t really brake enough. I’ll try find footage, what lap ?

FAP_Alex20

Pro Karter
Sep 1, 2018
I seriously think the lobby glitched for me yesterday. Sorry if I ruined anything for you guys. Hope for a better race next Sunday.

Reactions: TheogGR1

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Gutted to miss my favourite track of the season - looked like more lobby issues?

TheogGR1

F1 Champion
Aug 12, 2015
Man races like these are so depressing.
You've practiced (for once) and feel confident you can get a good result. Race starts you're cautious and for the first laps you're trying to stay out of trouble but then BAM two cars in front tangle up, you can't avoid them and of course you get wing damage. Off to the pits to change front wing. Maybe I can still salvage this and get some points. You get hit from behind and miss the whole corner and get a 10 second all penalty. All good though since you can take it to the stewards later. Car on fresher tyres tries to overtake smashes off your frontwing and there goes any chance of points... Oh well maybe I can at least have some fun and have a battle with another guy who has also had a bad race. Nope, your cars get stuck on the straight and your car gets launched into the wall.

I went to the extreme outside and on my screen you just didn’t really brake enough. I’ll try find footage, what lap ?
Didnt touch you on my screen....

VSR_Neptune

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 9, 2018
Man races like these are so depressing.
You've practiced (for once) and feel confident you can get a good result. Race starts you're cautious and for the first laps you're trying to stay out of trouble but then BAM two cars in front tangle up, you can't avoid them and of course you get wing damage. Off to the pits to change front wing. Maybe I can still salvage this and get some points. You get hit from behind and miss the whole corner and get a 10 second all penalty. All good though since you can take it to the stewards later. Car on fresher tyres tries to overtake smashes off your frontwing and there goes any chance of points... Oh well maybe I can at least have some fun and have a battle with another guy who has also had a bad race. Nope, your cars get stuck on the straight and your car gets launched into the wall.

Didnt touch you on my screen....
Oh wow, sorry to hear it, i got a massive smack in the rear, felt it through the wheel

Reactions: TheogGR1

APeeeX_EU

Formula Karter
Nov 11, 2018
I don’t think there was contact on my screen I’ll have to check my footage though to be sure.
Great win @Guiggs you had amazing pace!
In the official aor Stream you can See the contact and my car was feeling the contact too :D
Your move was just a bit optimistic but its ok, thinks happen, dont worry mate
See you in our next training session:D