Sep 14, 2017
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Zarra
- @Steffe
- @Thezz
- @Jordy van Oosten

Last edited:

Zarra

Formula Karter
Mar 23, 2017
I wont be able to attend this race cuz of personal problems but i hope you guys have a fun race

• Useful
Reactions: Biolite80

Thezz

Pro Karter
Dec 12, 2016
My uni just moved the deadline for a report so I need the evening to write so I won’t be able the race this evening, was really looking forward tho I like this track. @Biolite80

• Useful

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Sooo I'm gonna follow up to this. I am not going to attend either, feeling terribly sick at the moment. This means someone else has to step up to host for today @Biolite80

• Useful

Jubilax

Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
Ahhh! so angry about this one! Two times drivers infront of me had slipped while turning the long corners.. I was right behind them couldnt brake fully (gonna lock the tires) so had a small bumb two times which put the drives back in the trackk and made me slip 360 :(. Wrong strategy cost me losing time behind. Anyways see you guys on next track!! wish you all the best I forgot to record this one.

• Sad

Menete

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 28, 2017
Yeah,you spin in front of me and i hit you, couldn`t avoid , i try on my left side but in that moment you move forward and bum, lost a lot but this is it

• Sad

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
all im gonna say is thank god it didn't rain in the race and that was my best race in 5 seasons! I will post video when it is uploaded. but good racing with @Sam Penfold , and @Conall some others i cant remember lol.

Sam Penfold

Formula Karter
Nov 28, 2017
@Sam Penfold Please don`t be so aggresive , i konw you are fast but try to overtake when is safe

And the crash
Yeah I should probably apologise to a couple of people for that move into the last corner. I found that I gained the most through the last sector, I wasn’t really very good on the rest of the lap so I used the final turn as my overtaking spot.
First win and some good racing at the end, looking forward to the next one:D
Yeah was good fun. I was waiting for you to pit because I thought you were on a 2 stop as you’d kind of appeared out of nowhere! I think I had one lap where I pulled away a bit but then you just reeled me in and sailed past! Then I lost the rear on exit trying to stay in your slipstream. Congrats to you on the win!

Reactions: Conall