Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 8 - German Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 22nd June 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Nürburgring

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;iuMnm1ly2bQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuMnm1ly2bQ[/video]

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=102&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
It has come to my attention that some of you are starting to abuse the track limits too much.

Please keep in mind that you must keep two wheels inside the white lines at all times.

I am going to start clamping down on this, so please make sure you watch it.

Jan 14, 2014
I've been giving my best all the time, and I've been very fast most of the time. But there has been always something that went wrong. In Australia, team radio misled me. I disconnected in Malaysia and China. I made the mistake in Spain by trusting team radio again. I don't even want to talk about Monaco. Lag that put me behind Umur while I was leader and was extending the gap started whole unfortunate and chaotic consequences. And now I disconnected while I was chasing down the leader from 2.4 seconds behind. I could be "not unlucky" only in Bahrain and Silverstone, and I got 30 points of my total 34 points from these two races. I could have had 90 points easily if I got "not unlucky". But still, I'll be giving my best for next races. I congratulate Umur for his victory. We were very very close here, I really wanted to repeat our one of legendary chases that I remember from our Turkish Endurance League. I hope we can do this later. I also feel sorry for Cem. This race is probably his last race till Suzuka. I wish the best for him for his karting career.

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So let me sup-up my race: Push, push like hell!!... Not my fastest track and with my setup being way slower on straights I think it was amazing I managed to get 6th :D

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Some good battling behind. We all lost lots of time but fun racing :)

[video=youtube;v2Q691LcTkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Q691LcTkA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
That screenfreez Granu, holy shiiiiet :p

[video=youtube;PIpSdHWkIV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIpSdHWkIV8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Ok so new news, my internet has been upgraded, ping is now at 30 and download and upload speeds have been doubled, I will test the connection at the next social race!

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
izamusing;n54766 said:
Ok so new news, my internet has been upgraded, ping is now at 30 and download and upload speeds have been doubled, I will test the connection at the next social race!

Awesome! :D I wish I could get one of those upgrades.. :p

Apr 18, 2014
I just found out I'll be working this weekend too. :thumbdn::thumbdn:

If we can finish all the work early, we may travel back to Sofia on Sunday so there's a SLIGHT chance that I'll race. But that's very, very low. Sorry guys. Really disappointed, Hungary is one of my favorite tracks!

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Kristian Nenov;n54883 said:
I just found out I'll be working this weekend too. :thumbdn::thumbdn:

If we can finish all the work early, we may travel back to Sofia on Sunday so there's a SLIGHT chance that I'll race. But that's very, very low. Sorry guys. Really disappointed, Hungary is one of my favorite tracks!
Jolly good!

I hate it, so 1 less person to beat me!! :p

Miniblack

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 17, 2014
Hey Guys! I'm going on holiday tomorrow, so i wont be able to race and host the Budapest race.