Jan 14, 2014
Round 8 - Hungarian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 19th June 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absence:

@Andrei Ivan
- Euros
@Neba - Euros
@schumizeu - Euros
@allflattious - Cricket
@Ronan McClintock - Father's Day

Last edited:

YouCantTouchThis

Pro Karter
Apr 10, 2016
The technical problems i had were gone after a reinstall of windows now for some reason they are back and i cant get rid of them (black screens, fps drops) so I quit the league. Im sorry for the aggressive driving in Canada and wish everybody a good championship.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The technical problems i had were gone after a reinstall of windows now for some reason they are back and i cant get rid of them (black screens, fps drops) so I quit the league. Im sorry for the aggressive driving in Canada and wish everybody a good championship.
I'll agree that the game is a pile of steaming horse manure. I still get the black screen myself more than occasionally. Seems to me it happens when Steam signs in when you launch the game. Probably driver issues or some kind of Windows HAL issue that we wait for MS to fix.

FPS issues the same - what kind of hardware are you using? Intel, AMD or nVidia?

But, those arguments aside if you feel you want to leave I accept your decision.

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
This race is a clash with Switzerland v France.

@Lamoracke79 @Neba any requests to ask for a revised start time?

Also Romania v Albania.

@schumizeu @Andrei Ivan
I think you didn't mean to mention me since Finland doesn't even play in Euros (what a shock) and I am just a reserve driver. I stated when the season started that I would love to start each race 1 hour earlier but since I am just a reserve I am not expecting this to happen :)

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I think you didn't mean to mention me since Finland doesn't even play in Euros (what a shock) and I am just a reserve driver. I stated when the season started that I would love to start each race 1 hour earlier but since I am just a reserve I am not expecting this to happen :)
My mistake! I seemed to remember that you were French - obviously incorrectly! Apologies. :)

Neba

Pro Karter
Mar 19, 2016
I can't do this race , I'll see France v Switzerland.. Maybe I can if the race is around 17:00 pm

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
5pm is a no-no for me anyway, as with last season I'm busy every Sunday until at least 7pm.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I can't do this race , I'll see France v Switzerland.. Maybe I can if the race is around 17:00 pm
5pm is a no-no for me anyway, as with last season I'm busy every Sunday until at least 7pm.
Rule is everyone has to agree a revised start time or a new date.

So, if start times are out, how does anyone feel about a different date?

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2016
hello, i agree to change the date for monday ? sunday night i'll see Romania- Albania .

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Lads, Monday has England and Wales playing 2 matches. To be honest here, changing dates and times during the euros is going to be very hard if not impossible.

If you look at the fixture lists, nearly everyday has a country of a driver playing. In my opinion we leave it as it is and if you want to race instead of watching the football or vice versa, you can.

I know I'll not be racing when the Irish teams are playing and I don't expect anyone to have to change their plans to suit mine.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
We have to look at it fairly. It's not fair to make drivers miss a round if they want to watch their nation play. This is going to be every Sunday until 10th July.

I'd suggest hanging back a week where there's any kind of clash, but look what happened last time :)

Codemasters have been quite vague on the release date of F1 2016 but 'Summer' is upon us within the week (solstice).

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
We have to look at it fairly. It's not fair to make drivers miss a round if they want to watch their nation play.

I'd suggest hanging back a week where there's any kind of clash, but look what happened last time :)

Codemasters have been quite vague on the release date of F1 2016 but 'Summer' is upon us within the week (solstice).
The next 4 Sundays have matches on.

Why not just postpone the league until the euros is over? The whole re-arranging races and needing 16 people to agree is quite tedious.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The next 4 Sundays have matches on.

Why not just postpone the league until the euros is over? The whole re-arranging races and needing 16 people to agree is quite tedious.
Yeah, I agree with you :)

We have one joker to play and that is race the break week if we get a mass pull out - I think if we are 9 or less in the lobby then we should consider abort that week and play the joker. Potentially England vs Germany would hit us hard - chance would be a fine thing!

P.S. I'm having no English pride today. The behaviour of our 'fans' is pathetic and plus pride only ever comes before a fall. If we play like the last game (and no reason to believe we will be any different with an unchanged starting line-up) and Wales play like they did in the first game (tactically savvy) then they can easily get a result. Not a betting man, but 1-1 is my prediction.

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Yeah, I agree with you :)

We have one joker to play and that is race the break week if we get a mass pull out - I think if we are 9 or less in the lobby then we should consider abort that week and play the joker. Potentially England vs Germany would hit us hard - chance would be a fine thing!

P.S. I'm having no English pride today. The behaviour of our 'fans' is pathetic and plus pride only ever comes before a fall. If we play like the last game (and no reason to believe we will be any different with an unchanged starting line-up) and Wales play like they did in the first game (tactically savvy) then they can easily get a result. Not a betting man, but 1-1 is my prediction.
English pride hahahaha such a thing does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.