Mar 13, 2016
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th December 2016
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Known absence:
@Rib Ivey

Last edited:

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Finally a real track and not a city track with walls that scare the crap out of me ;) I'm not saying that I will get better result but I will for sure enjoy this (y)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I have to admit this is one of my 2 favourite tracks in this game my pace is ok, but the circuit itself is just a lot of fun to drive I find.

By the way if any of you want a cheap laugh and to understand why I was so angry at how my demise happened on sunday at Baku, I suggest you look here: (watch 2nd vid in the link)
http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/f3-baku-lap-1.17265/

Also @Wimstradamus I watched your vid of Baku how @35:01 you didn't lose your front left wheel is beyond me as you hit the wall at 140mph!:jawdrop: Your suspension must have been made of titanium based on your first lap, poor old @blake300892 stood no chance:eek:, good recovery drive though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wimstradamus

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Was lucky there, think hit the wall with both wheels at the same time or something.

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Looking forward to this one, most of the field will probably be within a second a lap so should get some good wheel to wheel racing. On last years TT I was in the top 300 here but that was with assists, just in the top 3000 now though!

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Haven't done any practice yet simply because I'm already 99% happy with my setup and I'm comfortable at the track, also after putting in quite a few hours practice for Baku last week and getting nothing in return it doesn't inspire me to bother.:meh:
Though I'll probably start practicing Friday/Saturday at the latest.

Also want to put forward the suggestion that multiple invites are sent out obviously @YabbaTheHutt can only do so much, but if people on the friends list on PSN grouped up into 3's or 4's and sent each other invites once in the lobby, then with 3 or 4 separate spare invites hopefully no one else will have to miss out a race simply because they only got 1 invite like @Dale Stones. (The only way probably would be a dsc near the end of qualy)
I only got back into qualy because my teammate sent me an invite and @syluntbob68 only got back into the race near the end because of the invite I sent him, so it pays dividends to have insurance!(y)

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
I am on later for a practice race if anyone is up for it 7.30
[DOUBLEPOST=1481116396][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello all. I'm yet to try this track on this game but it's usually fun to drive. Not sure whether I'm in the Haas or the Manor yet but I'll definitely need to put some practice in for this one.
good to see u bk on the grid don

Reactions: DON SILVA

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Love this track in real life! But never done a lap around here on the game.

Hopefully a good race for us all

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Suuuuper fun track. Did an online race with a buddy last night. I qualified with a :11 and was running :13's most of the race. lookin forward to this one.

• Winner
Reactions: syluntbob

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Also online tonight.
Let's do some quali and 50% races. ( 1st stints !! )
Please add: Philip_29666 to your "friends list"
:)

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hi Don. Good to be racing with you again.
I am on later for a practice race if anyone is up for it 7.30
[DOUBLEPOST=1481116396][/DOUBLEPOST]
good to see u bk on the grid don
It's good to be back with the Thursday GP2 guys from season 9. I'm sure we'll have some great races.

Rib Ivey

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 18, 2016
Not racing the weekend but I'm down to practice tonight if there's space! Broken_-_Rib