XB1 - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [10/12/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [10/12/17 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
FYI guys watch out tonight for a new laggy McLaren, *ahem* @CRT *ahem*

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
The guy with 0.97 upload speed

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Wait never mind its 0.19 upload

ihaycheese

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2014
WHAT A RACE

If it wasn't for a few mistakes i could've got a podium i think but what a race, had to make a lot of overtakes, gg @ seanpickles that was a sick battle we had, and apologies to the matlta in the McLaren if you felt i did a bit of a divebomb on you it was because you were lagging a lot and i was faster so i had to get the move done, pretty sure it was all clean tho, and gg to everyone i raced with that was such a mad race everyone kept it clean

Reactions: Pickles36

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Also just checked the table, congrats @Taz I knew you'd get some points! But that's all overshadowed by the faff himself, a DSQ @BosslyGaming!!! What happened?
Yeah so basically, I got up to P4 after sector 1, then P2 and 3 went side by side into the penultimate corner, one spun and I couldn’t avoid them and had wing damage.

Then I went into the pits, the game selected inters and I slowed down to about 20 mph to change tyres, and apparently that’s blocking the pit lane and I got DSQ’d

• Faff
Reactions: AOR Charlie

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Yeah so basically, I got up to P4 after sector 1, then P2 and 3 went side by side into the penultimate corner, one spun and I couldn’t avoid them and had wing damage.

Then I went into the pits, the game selected inters and I slowed down to about 20 mph to change tyres, and apparently that’s blocking the pit lane and I got DSQ’d
OMFG that's hilarious, @TchoukMaster22 get making the video

nemura

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 12, 2016
All in all I dont know what is wrong with me. Race after race I feel more and more unmotivated to race
So Q was worst in all season. I had 3 attempts with mistakes so I couldnt make a proper lap and I had to start the race in p13...
When the race start I had probably the best start in the season. I was in every right place where I could be and before T3 I was P6. Little by little I went to P2 and thought that I will grab that podium but... 2 spins in 2 laps in same corner... GG