Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Wait never mind its 0.19 upload

ihaycheese

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2014
WHAT A RACE

If it wasn't for a few mistakes i could've got a podium i think but what a race, had to make a lot of overtakes, gg @ seanpickles that was a sick battle we had, and apologies to the matlta in the McLaren if you felt i did a bit of a divebomb on you it was because you were lagging a lot and i was faster so i had to get the move done, pretty sure it was all clean tho, and gg to everyone i raced with that was such a mad race everyone kept it clean

Reactions: Pickles36

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Also just checked the table, congrats @Taz I knew you'd get some points! But that's all overshadowed by the faff himself, a DSQ @BosslyGaming!!! What happened?
Yeah so basically, I got up to P4 after sector 1, then P2 and 3 went side by side into the penultimate corner, one spun and I couldn’t avoid them and had wing damage.

Then I went into the pits, the game selected inters and I slowed down to about 20 mph to change tyres, and apparently that’s blocking the pit lane and I got DSQ’d

• Faff
Reactions: AOR Charlie

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Yeah so basically, I got up to P4 after sector 1, then P2 and 3 went side by side into the penultimate corner, one spun and I couldn’t avoid them and had wing damage.

Then I went into the pits, the game selected inters and I slowed down to about 20 mph to change tyres, and apparently that’s blocking the pit lane and I got DSQ’d
OMFG that's hilarious, @TchoukMaster22 get making the video

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
All in all I dont know what is wrong with me. Race after race I feel more and more unmotivated to race
So Q was worst in all season. I had 3 attempts with mistakes so I couldnt make a proper lap and I had to start the race in p13...
When the race start I had probably the best start in the season. I was in every right place where I could be and before T3 I was P6. Little by little I went to P2 and thought that I will grab that podium but... 2 spins in 2 laps in same corner... GG