PC - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [10/12/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [10/12/17 8:00pm]

Timp

S17 AOR PC F1 Champion & S14 PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
Q: Second week in a row had no expectations at all in qualifying so l was quite happy with p4.

R: Start was brilliant managed to jump @maxafc46 and then stay close to @Bereznay Dani & @SvenZSven. My first stint was basicly just saving tyres and fuel to attack in soft stint and managed to do that pretty well. After pitstop when me and @Bereznay Dani overtooked guys who haven't pitted yet l lost bit of my front wing so after that it was so horrible to drive. Then like lap 24 @Brendon Leigh just divebombed inside in turn 1 and had no time to avoid that so he just spun. After all l was somehow still managing to defend from guys behind when i lost like 5 tenths only in last 2 corners. Really still no clue how l managed to finish p3 so im very happy about it. But without wing damage l knew l had the pace for a win :/
congratulations for @SvenZSven for his first AOR win very impressive man (y)

Brendon Leigh

2-time AOR F1 Champion & F1 Esports Champion
Mar 4, 2016
Q: Second week in a row had no expectations at all in qualifying so l was quite happy with p4.

R: Start was brilliant managed to jump @maxafc46 and then stay close to @Bereznay Dani & @SvenZSven. My first stint was basicly just saving tyres and fuel to attack in soft stint and managed to do that pretty well. After pitstop when me and @Bereznay Dani overtooked guys who haven't pitted yet l lost bit of my front wing so after that it was so horrible to drive. Then like lap 24 @Brendon Leigh just divebombed inside in turn 1 and had no time to avoid that so he just spun. After all l was somehow still managing to defend from guys behind when i lost like 5 tenths only in last 2 corners. Really still no clue how l managed to finish p3 so im very happy about it. But without wing damage l knew l had the pace for a win :/
congratulations for @SvenZSven for his first AOR win very impressive man (y)
the divebomb was a mistake, i apologise
it was my just plain missing my braking point

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
I shouldn't expect qualifying higher up than P7-P10 for the rest of the season :unsure:

Nice start, unfortunately I cam together with @töpäää in turn 2 - once again sorry for that, we talked about it.
Some nice battling with @Qélon and @F.Donoso in the first stint then, I tried to jump @n0body_ during the pitstops, that's why I pitted early in lap 10. Driving wheel to wheel for half of lap 13 was fun mate, just a shame that I can't drive properly.

On the penultimate lap there was an incident with @Qélon which cost me P6 in the end, I should still be happy with P7 since I only got there due to people's penaltys.

Fantastic pace at the front @SvenZSven , you deserved to win this one.