PC - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [10/12/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [10/12/17 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Timp

S17 AOR PC F1 Champion & S14 PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
Q: Second week in a row had no expectations at all in qualifying so l was quite happy with p4.

R: Start was brilliant managed to jump @maxafc46 and then stay close to @Bereznay Dani & @SvenZSven. My first stint was basicly just saving tyres and fuel to attack in soft stint and managed to do that pretty well. After pitstop when me and @Bereznay Dani overtooked guys who haven't pitted yet l lost bit of my front wing so after that it was so horrible to drive. Then like lap 24 @Brendon Leigh just divebombed inside in turn 1 and had no time to avoid that so he just spun. After all l was somehow still managing to defend from guys behind when i lost like 5 tenths only in last 2 corners. Really still no clue how l managed to finish p3 so im very happy about it. But without wing damage l knew l had the pace for a win :/
congratulations for @SvenZSven for his first AOR win very impressive man (y)

Brendon Leigh

2-time AOR F1 Champion & F1 Esports Champion
Mar 4, 2016
Q: Second week in a row had no expectations at all in qualifying so l was quite happy with p4.

R: Start was brilliant managed to jump @maxafc46 and then stay close to @Bereznay Dani & @SvenZSven. My first stint was basicly just saving tyres and fuel to attack in soft stint and managed to do that pretty well. After pitstop when me and @Bereznay Dani overtooked guys who haven't pitted yet l lost bit of my front wing so after that it was so horrible to drive. Then like lap 24 @Brendon Leigh just divebombed inside in turn 1 and had no time to avoid that so he just spun. After all l was somehow still managing to defend from guys behind when i lost like 5 tenths only in last 2 corners. Really still no clue how l managed to finish p3 so im very happy about it. But without wing damage l knew l had the pace for a win :/
congratulations for @SvenZSven for his first AOR win very impressive man (y)
the divebomb was a mistake, i apologise
it was my just plain missing my braking point

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
I shouldn't expect qualifying higher up than P7-P10 for the rest of the season :unsure:

Nice start, unfortunately I cam together with @töpäää in turn 2 - once again sorry for that, we talked about it.
Some nice battling with @Qélon and @F.Donoso in the first stint then, I tried to jump @n0body_ during the pitstops, that's why I pitted early in lap 10. Driving wheel to wheel for half of lap 13 was fun mate, just a shame that I can't drive properly.

On the penultimate lap there was an incident with @Qélon which cost me P6 in the end, I should still be happy with P7 since I only got there due to people's penaltys.

Fantastic pace at the front @SvenZSven , you deserved to win this one.