Sep 14, 2017
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Sheiken

Last edited:
Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Thezz

Pro Karter
Dec 12, 2016
So sorry for the late notice, but my steam decided to log me out and now i cant remember my password and my steam app on my phone is also loged out so i cant relly acces my steam atm so i might have a hard time racing, if i get in ill join if not yeah than u know whats happenig.

• Sad
Reactions: Biolite80

BoxAFrog

Formula Karter
Sep 4, 2018
Well done on the win jordan, wish i could have been atleast on the podium but that was denied by the move from patrick going into turn three. Bad exit from turn 1 from him, so i was closing at a rate of knots, he moved to the middle of the track, i stayed to the right to been on the inside into t3, but you decided to move back and taking me off the track and taking my wing off. I wasn't your fight, and the move was ridiculous.

Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Well done on the win jordan, wish i could have been atleast on the podium but that was denied by the move from patrick going into turn three. Bad exit from turn 1 from him, so i was closing at a rate of knots, he moved to the middle of the track, i stayed to the right to been on the inside into t3, but you decided to move back and taking me off the track and taking my wing off. I wasn't your fight, and the move was ridiculous.
Jordy,but thanx man

Menete

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 28, 2017
I put a short video for:
For Sam who thinks I moved under braking, what led to the destruction of the front wing and an extra pit for him
Second part is for @Jordy van Oosten (congratz on the win) who, in my opinion he didn`t let me room in the first corner and turn into me ,i was along side you.

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
summary:
didn't see the rain coming in Qually...started last
got into p10 after t1
fought my way to p3, had some veeery good batles, damn i was sweating my ass off.
5 laps before the end managed to get into p1... yes!

only 14 points to go in the championship standings

• Burn
Reactions: Graphyx

Patrick Schindler

Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Yeah @Graphyx on postion swap followed the next over Rounds.
I had like you a lot of fun on track , but at the end of the 32 lap my car spinned in the last turn that caused , that I drove no longer for the most points and pitted and made my first fastest lap ^^ and thank you @Graphyx for the nice battles See you in silverstone , but there you will be miles faster than me , cause silverstone is a track that I can't drive really fast D;

• Clever
Reactions: Graphyx

Sam Penfold

Formula Karter
Nov 28, 2017
I put a short video for:
For Sam who thinks I moved under braking, what led to the destruction of the front wing and an extra pit for him
Second part is for @Jordy van Oosten (congratz on the win) who, in my opinion he didn`t let me room in the first corner and turn into me ,i was along side you.

It looked a lot more exaggerated at the time, I dummied left and then went right and it seemed like you moved to the right with me, leaving me no time to brake. No worries, I’ll be less aggressive next time!

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Here's my full shitty race..,
Watch at your own peril! xD

Last edited: