PS4 - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix - 9th December 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix - 9th December 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)]

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 9th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@louielouie50

Last edited:

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
One of my favorite circuits! Probably because it's fast and easy to navigate! :D

Home of Red Bull Racing!

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Things are getting tight in the table if results keep swapping about the way they have been 5th place battle intensify's between @Carbon @ramma myself @Wesley3071 @JimiRäikkönen going into the good European tracks, Could possibly be 4th place battle if team haas @MrRobinhx dont pull their finger out and get some strong results in the coming races. with 2 races remaining before the winter break can @Limaro Fipama or @chris130256 take some points away from the run away championship leader @Nick-1054. battling it out for final top 10 place spot in first part of the season is @louielouie50 @chaingang123 @danio @Jason007 @Salvo Failla and @MJ7.

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Shortest track on the calendar meaning the gap should be closer then ever. One of my favourite tracks too and I'd say we are in for a good race. Me and @ramma hoping to bring McLaren back to the top of the teams table aswell. Bring it on!

See you all on track! ;)

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Things are getting tight in the table if results keep swapping about the way they have been 5th place battle intensify's between @Carbon @ramma myself @Wesley3071 @JimiRäikkönen going into the good European tracks, Could possibly be 4th place battle if team haas @MrRobinhx dont pull their finger out and get some strong results in the coming races. with 2 races remaining before the winter break can @Limaro Fipama or @chris130256 take some points away from the run away championship leader @Nick-1054. battling it out for final top 10 place spot in first part of the season is @louielouie50 @chaingang123 @danio @Jason007 @Salvo Failla and @MJ7.
Nick is in a very comfortable position right now but we still have a long way to go. One thing for certain is I can’t afgord many more bad races like last week.

My pace here is strong but it all depends on which me turns up on the day!

Reactions: F1Scotgolf

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Quali times will be so close here. This will be the only one so far this season that I will be attempting to get pole.

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I wouldn't be able to go for pole on the Supers. Every race so far I've qualied on the harder tyre and its got me nowhere, so a change of tactic is needed.

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Will be on from about 8. @F1Scotgolf you on?
Sounds good! I was thinking we could maybe do like a 45 or 60 minute practice session then a quali practice so we can perfect our setup as online and TT are so different also since It' a short track so every tenth counts.

Last edited:

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I can't race but I'd be interested in what times are done? Just done an online race and quailed 1.05.05 with a race time of 41.58.

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Sounds good! I was thinking we could maybe do like a 45 or 60 minute practice session then a quali practice so we can perfect our setup as online and TT are so different also since It' a short track so every tenth counts.
Can’t really do the practice part but the quali and race is fine.

Reactions: Carbon

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not had any free time to practice this week so far as its running up to xmas so tomorrow is going to be unprepared gaggle. cant get on tonight as its her xmas night out so i have the little ones to amuse for 4 5 hours :( god i hate xmas

louielouie50

Formula Karter
Sep 13, 2018
Hi @Jason007, sorry for short notice but I can't race tonight. Have a strapped up foot since this morning on a run and can't put any pressure on it to use pedals. Will be back next week

• Informative
Reactions: Jason007

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Quick reminder to everyone concerning the pit entrance here at the RBR. It's a good idea to stay right early to signal your intentions since the racing line and apex cut right thru the pit line. :)

● Stay within the white line when entering and exiting the pit lane. If you cause a dangerous situation by crossing the pit entrance or exit line, or if this is done in a way that blatantly gains time or track position, you will be penalised.