Aug 1, 2014
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
Shyguy2008

Last edited by a moderator:

Donks

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 6, 2015
One track extreme to the other. This is a stupidity short track. Bring back the old one.... or Nurburgring.
Time for qualy? @joshualuke1993 I need to try to get within a second on this track

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
One track extreme to the other. This is a stupidity short track. Bring back the old one.... or Nurburgring.
Time for qualy? @joshualuke1993 I need to try to get within a second on this track
So far untested but going on tonight for some practice, Anyone welcome so just let me know and I can invite people and got a feeling track limits will be tested round

And good luck @Donks

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Well got a 1.06 guess the pole time could be in the 5s.
My default setting on the wheel feels much better now I'm a bit used to all the bumps from the environment setting and heavy ffb.
Wish I never played about with the settings now .

Donks

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 6, 2015
Well got a 1.06 guess the pole time could be in the 5s.
My default setting on the wheel feels much better now I'm a bit used to all the bumps from the environment setting and heavy ffb.
Wish I never played about with the settings now .
I was sitting @ beckets the yea you took that photo @Big-Kid-Daddy . Great weekend as is every weekend at Silverstone. Treated myself to pitstraight next year with the drivers lounge on Saturday. Can’t wait.

Reactions: Big-Kid-Daddy

Big-Kid-Daddy

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
I was sitting @ beckets the yea you took that photo @Big-Kid-Daddy . Great weekend as is every weekend at Silverstone. Treated myself to pitstraight next year with the drivers lounge on Saturday. Can’t wait.
Super weekend , only done general admission weekends so far for the times I've been .
One year I will treat myself for a grandstand ticket as I can't keep running at 6 am for the best spots, getting to slow.

Big-Kid-Daddy

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
My internet was down earlier but back on now phew.
Rang BT quite a few times.

Now I can practice before the race.

• Informative
Reactions: MORETHANAMAZING

Big-Kid-Daddy

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Well that was an improvement bit disappointed as at one time I was in 2nd on genuine pace and strategy after a few mistakes by others.
The first and second stint went well and maintained a likely podium but for some reason I lost pace in the 3rd stint plus a couple of incidents put down to 7th in the end.

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

Q- P1 had a good lap at the end of the session

R - P4 Bottled T1 that forced me into a 2 stop and just had battle back up

Congrats to Haze for the win and Wimstradamus for his 1st podium

Joost

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 13, 2016
Q: 10 with the SS tire compound.
R: 6.

Had a nice race with some nice battles. I also saw the battle from @MORETHANAMAZING with another driver right in front of me.
Looking forward to Silverstone next sunday.