Hungaroring
Budapest
Race Length:153.315 km
Circuit Direction:Clockwise
Laps:35
Date:19th January 2014
Time:20:00 GMT

Split 2 Current Standings

TeamSpeakWe strongly encourage all drivers to install and use TeamSpeak for communication with other drivers and your co-ordinator. Having all drivers logged on to the ARL F1 2012 channel before a race helps the admins to organise the session and means you'll be kept up to date with invites and restarts. You don't have to use or have a microphone.
Address - apexracingleague.dyndns.org:9987 Password - ARL2010
Rules & RegulationsAll races organised by ARL are run under our Rules & Regulations. Please make sure you have read and are familiar with them before racing.

Multi21

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Hopefully this should mean things are back to normal! Can't find how to create a signature though...

Zomacher

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
Forum is back again yeeah! :) Aaaah Hungary... not really in a good relationship with my home race so far.

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Good work with the new forum!
Not looking forward to Hungary ... and here is my unfortunate race of Germany :(
Would be nice to see some more video's of our races , come on people record :p

Multi21

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
SilverArrow3;n1642 said:
Good work with the new forum!
Not looking forward to Hungary ... and here is my unfortunate race of Germany :(
Would be nice to see some more video's of our races , come on people record :p
I will record eventually, need to get a new hard drive...

Also your race looked frustrating, hope to be back fighting with you in Hungary

Kiku

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Here is my Germany race.
And as Silver said it would be nice to see more videos from split 2.

Zomacher

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
I also record my races but I'm happy if I can do some laps to practice not to edit those. :( Still planning to make them sometime.

Multi21

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Zomacher;n1885 said:
I also record my races but I'm happy if I can do some laps to practice not to edit those. :( Still planning to make them sometime.
Wouldn't mind seeing some races from your PoV, we had some good duels ;D

sHX

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2014
Just found out that i have to create another account because of a rollback, well here i am again! :D As i said in my previos post, i dont expect to do well because i barely played any F1 since the christmas break :D

DUC31511

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
good race for me but i stuck again on start because of lag. you guys were already on when my last red light appeared. i managed to take P6 and hold it utnil last sector of last lap when i made 2 stupid mistakes and lost my position to Kiku. looking forward to spa next sunday.

Zomacher

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
This was very intense! Got pressure from behind during the whole race. The championship got really close with Multis tactical mistake and also Silver and Beyond are really close to win races. Looking forward to the next races!

Multi21

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Zomacher;n3425 said:
This was very intense! Got pressure from behind during the whole race. The championship got really close with Multis tactical mistake and also Silver and Beyond are really close to win races. Looking forward to the next races!
Yeah, really threw myself under the bus with that one! Still enjoyed the race, good jousting for position between Silver and myself.