Round 9 - Hungarian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 9 - Hungarian Grand Prix

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 9 - Hungarian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 29th June 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;0xHCHqDEWKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHCHqDEWKY[/video]

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=101&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry guys.

I'm the worst at getting these race threads up.

It's probably made worse this week by the fact that I hate this track. So much.

Jan 14, 2014
I couldn't practice a lot and I couldn't find a better setup for this reason. I was coming with -0.143 in my last hot-lap but I was too cautious in last sector. I should have used this opportunity as Alex and Kifla didn't set their perfect laps. We had an excellent battle with Umur and I finished ahead of him in the end thanks to my over-cut strategy and better tyre usage.

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
one qualysession as training, the race turned out to be not worth any more

[video=youtube;h0_ea4xLsjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0_ea4xLsjo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jan 14, 2014
Well, I dislocated my shoulder again when I was trying to get up from bed this morning. Doctors did not allow me to use my right arm for 3 weeks, and to do heavy exercises for 2 months. For this reason, I probably won't be racing for at least next two races. I'll decide withdrawal later.

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Broke my wheel in Hungary race, now i have ordered new one and hope to get it before spa race. Dunno if i have time to practice with it at all (before dfgt now upgrade or downgrade to g27 :) so lets see what happens :)