XB1 - Round 9 - Italian Grand Prix - [17/06/18 8.00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 9 - Italian Grand Prix - [17/06/18 8.00pm]

Evilkatmobile

Pro Karter
Nov 19, 2017
@Dillon Katwa , think you should keep yourself out of other peoples issues, as this does not concern you! If @Atul987 or anybody has an issue with me, it’s for them to discuss.
I have no problem with anybody, which is why I put up my videos to back up my threads and conversations, but have no issues with you if you have an issue with me?
No issue with you. Just thought, as its a forum, and i'm part of this league, I would give my opinion. If that has made you cry then I apologise

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
@Dillon Katwa, Ahh, so finally we can agree with something, no problem Dillon, I totally respect your point of view and hope we can now both enjoy some good clean racing.
I’m a lot older than you but I am not to old to still learn, I’m learning something new every race and surely that’s what we’re here for, to learn, improve and enjoy the experience. Respect your point of view mate, and have taken something from our discussion, anytime you want to practice I’m happy to practice with you, and have nothing against you ?

• Happy
Reactions: Evilkatmobile

xXMARKELiNXx

S18 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 1, 2016
My race in 3 clips :

@xXMARKELiNXx, if you see lap 6, to lap 7, I gave you plenty of space and as you can see I always pull out if I can can see a car next to me, I know its your first race mate, but please try and leave room in future.

@RT93 Klaus, and again Klaus, I leave you plenty of room when we are battling but how can you try and pass there????????

Enjoyed the race up until the Klaus incident as was battling for 5th place up until then.
I stick to my line i keep my elbows out and i do my best to not make any contact at all i race on the line of the rules thats a drivers job and a drivers job is not to give you enough room to pass ill give you just enough room to fit your car beside mine and the patch of grass thats more then enough room i give you anymore you have a wider/better line to get around the corner aslong as im infront i have the right of way. im not here to stir the pot just making my voice heard and as i work too much to have my voice heard on the weekday.

Reactions: EditedFaun3698

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
No
I stick to my line i keep my elbows out and i do my best to not make any contact at all i race on the line of the rules thats a drivers job and a drivers job is not to give you enough room to pass ill give you just enough room to fit your car beside mine and the patch of grass thats more then enough room i give you anymore you have a wider/better line to get around the corner aslong as im infront i have the right of way. im not here to stir the pot just making my voice heard and as i work too much to have my voice heard on the weekday.
No problem mate, enjoy the race??

Reactions: xXMARKELiNXx