Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 1st June 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;bY_ntH8V-v8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY_ntH8V-v8[/video]

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=104&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Apr 18, 2014
well that's nice... i was fast and i got disconnected ... 18 points behind due to CM **** now even more ... what's the point of continueing with this championship?

klawutzke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 18, 2014
I disconnected aswell, but it doens't matter for me, because I forgot to load my setup. anyway, I had the worst pace because of it. Thankfully I got a point, because Furkan destroyed his vehicle. But anyway I promise I'll be better in Silverstone!

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I would just like to apologise for this race, it was messy. I would argue that the incidents I was involved in might not have been my fault, but I still shouldn't have really been involved with them. My bad.

Still, I am more than happy with the result considering!

CemBolukbasi

Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2014
I managed to get my first win in AOR Split 1! Was a really challenging race for me and I was super super concentrated and didn't do a mistake and didn't lose my endplate. But I can't be really happy cause there was so much bad luck for Furkan Ozcan in the race and Kristian Nenov got disconnected so I can't be happy to be fair when others have so much bad luck.

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
miniblack, could you upload your pov from first lap and put a link in the stewards thread i made pls, it might be you who pushed fat1st in the hairpin

Jan 14, 2014
CemBolukbasi;n48549 said:
I managed to get my first win in AOR Split 1! Was a really challenging race for me and I was super super concentrated and didn't do a mistake and didn't lose my endplate. But I can't be really happy cause there was so much bad luck for Furkan Ozcan in the race and Kristian Nenov got disconnected so I can't be happy to be fair when others have so much bad luck.
You are getting better and better, and you deserve the respect mate. I hope you'll keep managing this succesfull results. Setup partnership between Umur Boyacı, you and me will make us even better. I hope three of us will be on the podium for next races.

Note: I did not rage quit; I may do commentary for this race. If I do, I'll explain the accident and give my opinion about incidents between Izamusing and Fat1st.

Miniblack

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 17, 2014
My recording didn't work, so i don't have any footage.
But i did hit him, i was on the inside of F1 DJ and he lagged a bit, so i got pushed into him.
I was not going too fast into the corner since i had F1 DJ on the other side of me.
I didn't have a chance to break or avoid it after i got pushed.

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
[video=youtube;ouDmYKDYJpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDmYKDYJpk&feature=youtu.be[/video]