PC - S1: AOR BMW 320 Elite - Round 1 - Laguna Seca - 1/2/17 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S1: AOR BMW 320 Elite - Round 1 - Laguna Seca - 1/2/17 @ 7:45pm

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
It's because you have a setup saved for that car.
It causes default setups to carry a load of fuel.
The solution i s to use a new pCars profile, and I think someone had already provided info on how to do that earlier in the thread.

Edit: Rillo'd
thanks mate,
after solution,don't forget look your mirror mate:p
[DOUBLEPOST=1486118628][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks mate,
after solution,don't forget look your mirror mate:p
i will be close to your bumper:)

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Ooh btw since i had to go to pit i could test how that works but i think they changed the tires even when i had a pit strat saved for this track etc. I made one just for fixing damage but i heard tire pressures and had no tirewaer visible when leaving pit.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Did you have fresh rubber when you left the pits?
As they will change the pressures according to your pit strategy, even if they don't change the tires.

C. Tscharf

AOR PC GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 28, 2016
I had 45 litres of fuel for both the race and for Qualifying, I even think it might be a bit faster as I feel its giving you slightly more grip out of the corners due to weight bias. Race report coming tomorrow or Sunday :)

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Did you have fresh rubber when you left the pits?
As they will change the pressures according to your pit strategy, even if they don't change the tires.
Well i just checked my telemetry app and it seems they changed the tires... have to look at that or maybe its a bug also

btw @AndrexUK I know the feeling of crashing. I was pretty scrared first few months after this.

Last edited: