PC - S13 AOR PC Split 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S13 AOR PC Split 1 - Main Thread

RBK

Formula Karter
May 16, 2017
Yeah, Hi @Chicane, there wasn't much time for collaborative training, but I hope we gonna have fun racing together
Good luck to every1 and cya tonight :)

Reactions: FisiFan91

NickB

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2016
It's highly unlikely I will be around for Round 10 - Germany as I will be at Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Can I arrange a driver to replace me for that round if they're interested? i.e @TyranoTigger @NonRunner @Sebi2a @Raven

Hopefully one of the four fastest on this game imo will be up for it:)

Reactions: Qélon

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
It would be a bit weird for one of them to come back only for one race and just in the nick of time to reduce the chance of the other championship contenders scoring 25 pts, which in turn would help you. C'mon Nick, you're kidding, right? :D

NickB

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2016
It would be a bit weird for one of them to come back only for one race and just in the nick of time to reduce the chance of the other championship contenders scoring 25 pts, which in turn would help you. C'mon Nick, you're kidding, right? :D
An 18 point gap is easier to close than a 25 point gap. You make it sound like you want to win the championship;)

• Funny
Reactions: BergheVonTrips

RBK

Formula Karter
May 16, 2017
Reading all of this I feel there will be more pressure on my results as well on other's :D

NickB

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2016
I'd like to withdraw from the league. Thanks to everyone who I have raced with over the last season and a half.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 person