F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
AOR PC Split 3 League - Season 13
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well!

We hope you all will do your best to race cleanly and enjoy the ups and downs (maybe not so much the downs) of the league racing experience over the coming season :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KurvZ

KurvZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 16, 2014
Name Dave, born in Wales but living in London since 1977, Age 49

Driving with Fanatec CSL Elite, Driving line on and in cockpit camera no assits.

Raced last season looking forward to a new start

I have been league racing since F1 2013 done some Pcars and Assetto league racing with WTWR, Slipstreamers, CRL, CnC and UKCD, I'm not the fastest by any means but I do take it serious when league racing try my best to be fair but not a push over.

I am expecting an awesome season with AOR, and I am so happy the F1 2016 is a great game compared to 15 and 14 both versions I did not get on with so Pcars and Assetto were my choice then.
I look forward to learning and improving myself as a online driver and look forward to racing with old friends and new friends alike.

I cant wait to get started again cheers Kurvz

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hey, I am Ely, a 17 year-old guy from France currently driving with a Logitech Driving Forge GT.

I have league raced for almost three years in a French league and I participated to the last three races of S12 in PC Split 3.

I don't have any expectations for this season as there is a lot of new drivers I haven't raced against so far, and also as some people from Split 3 of last season are not in this season's Split 3 anymore, so I'll wait for the first couple of races to see what I can do and then I'll might set myself objectives for this season.

See you on the track! (y)

StefanWylde

GP2 1st Driver
Jul 13, 2015
My name is Stefan, I'm 20 years old from Macedonia. Some people say my voice sounds like Felipe Massa.
Season 12 (split 4) was my very first season. Since then I've improved massively and I think I should be in a higher split (2).
I'm expecting to blow everyone away and win this championship. (no joke)

Also, I dislike Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo and Joylon Palmer. Not because they are bad drivers, but they annoy me during interviews.

Last edited:

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Name Chris/ChokDK, born in Denmark, Age 39 54

Good ol' G27 with low FFB.
Raced last season with AOR's best league coordinator @StevieSQ - however looking forward to a new start ;)

I have been league Toca 2 etc incl F1 2012 andsome Pcars and Assetto league racing with WTWR, Slipstreamers, CRL, CnC and UKCD
I'm not the fastest by any means but I do take it serious when league racing try my best to be fair but not a push over.

This morning when I awoke I felt like a normal person, life can be so cruel !!

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015
Hello split 3, my name is Adam i'm 20 from Manchester England and i drive with a standard xbox 1 pad.
Done a few f1 social races through the years but never participated in an F1 league till now. I did participate in season 1 of the project cars endurance league though which was a very good experience.
Just good racing and maybe a few good results.

NLE JurY

Formula Karter
Apr 13, 2017
Hi guys! My name is Giorgio, I'm from Italy (pizza and ferrari :D) and I'm 17 years old.
I just joined the driving experience in Sectember of 2016 with the latest f1 game and started a Logitech G27, that I'm still using right now. I hope I can grow up my experience and my skills to be a better driver and have fun with all of you!
I've done a small f1 2016 league with some good friends but hadn't the opportunity to compete in other leagues.
I think that this season will be dope and I hope we'll create good new friendships and have fun in the sunday evenings, and, of course, do a great season!
Cya in the following race ;)

Quincy

Pro Karter
Jan 5, 2017
1. Who are you? My name is Quincy, 19 years old from the Netherlands. I use the Logitech Driving Force GT. I stream every race on my YouTube channel > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvN2MWst58vxk2xrkrFGsQ

2. What's your previous league racing experience? Well I joined mid season in Split 2 (season 12) in the Haas team. The team just didn't fit me so I hope to get a better team this season.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Well it's pretty obvious, I want to win the championship and eventually work my way to Split 1. It's difficult to say what I expect from you guys since I haven't raced with you all. All I can say is that I'm going to give everything I have and see where it gets me.

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Alexis, 22, France. My first AOR F1 season with a steering wheel (Thrustmaster TX) and my first season on PC Glorious master race as well

AOR since season 7 on Codies' F1, Dirt Rally and Project Cars. Official french championship on Forza 6. I also made the 360 laps of Le Mans on Forza 4 :D

Win

Hi guys! My name is Giorgio, I'm from Italy (pizza and ferrari :D) and I'm 17 years old.
Do you know which people eat more pizza except U.S. ? French :D Even tonight I ate one :cool:

R.A.J.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
1. Who are you?
Hello I'm R.A.J. which is short for RadioActiveJim but my name is not Jim.
I am probably the elder on the site at 56.
I am a broadcast television engineer in Toronto Canada.
I run a MSI Z87-GD65 i7-4770K gaming motherboard, 32 Gig of ram and a NVidia 1080 graphics card.
A 32" curved wide screen running G-sync at 3440 x 1440 also stream at that resolution.
Use a Fanatec CSW V2 with Formula Carbon F1 wheel and HPP pedals (or Fanatec V3 if the mood suits me).
Also have a combination home made and Derek Speares button boxes all mounted to a Sim Seats rig.

I have been league racing since F1 2012 at various leagues, Slipstreamers, WTWR etc.
Finished P9 in Season 12 Split 4 and with my teammate @Snarf Snarf we finished P2 in constructors.
I am a mid pack racer for the most part but I can surprise or out last. Had two 3rd place podiums in
season 12.

Just looking forward to finishing higher in the standings mostly by not having misadventures in the first lap
or first corner which may have affected the probably finishing higher in the standings ;)

Last edited:

Flips

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 31, 2016
Hello there. I'm Flips - a 16 year-old teenager from Denmark. This season I will be driving with a Logitech G27.

In the lastest years I've league races with my good friends (13+ drivers). I have also been in F1Line being in the Formula 4 League. I managed to become 2nd in the Drivers Championship only 40 points behind the leader.

I don't really have any special expectations for season 13. This season there's is a lot of new drivers, just as me and I havn't raced with them yet.
My racing hero (this era) will of course be Kevin Magnussen. Kevin is born in Denmark and lived in the same town as I do now. I really want to get a great season in this AOR PC Split 3 and get some good points while (hopefully) driving as Kevin Magnussen in the Renault.
Expectations: 7th or higher (hopefully I can manage to get some great Qualifying- and Race results in the backpack)

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hello to everyone :) Some of you might know me from earlier seasons. My real name is Daniel and I have used the gamertag H_pro1 since kid. I am 17 years old, born in 1999 (birthday 4th of May!!!) and I am from Finland. I race with a sexy red pad. Add me in Steam H_pro1, as I'm the coordinator for this season in Split 3. I'm usually very relaxed and I have a very good humor also :D My favorite driver is Kimi Räikkönen ofc.

I have raced here in AOR before in F1 2014 and F1 2013 games (look at my signature). Nothing special to say about my league racing history. :p

I'm looking forward for a exciting season and good battles. I think it's a bit too early to tell my goals, but hopefully I can score points lol :p.. Looking forward to meet you all :)

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Might as well get the introduction in BEFORE we start the season :p

I'm Paul (obviously, it's in the user name underneath my constipated face) and I'm 25 from the north west of England. Since I last raced in October time, I've upgraded from a used Logitech DFGT to a brand spanking new Logitech G29! As for the rest of my racing equipment I won't make everyone jealous by what I use to power my racing rig (almost £2,500 worth :O) but it's needed for Uni so it was worth it.

As for previous experience, I've been racing online since F1 2010. 2010 through 2012 on the PlayStation 3 and from 2013 onwards, I've been using the PCMasterRace so I joined in July 2015 which would've been Season 10 on here, I've got 3 race wins to my belt on AOR (2 in Split 2 on 2015 where I raced with Punisher and 1 in Split 1 on the same game). I was in last season's roster but I had to pull out due to personal issues and Uni taking over my brain for 4 months.

What am I expecting? Well, considering I'm probably the only one in here that'll be driving in cockpit view, if I'm anywhere near the front I'll be delighted. Other than that, I just want to be involved in lots of great fair racing and so that we can all have a great time and grow as drivers together!

Reactions: Metten

Craigieboy

Pro Karter
Apr 27, 2017
Probably should of done this earlier but better late than never as they say!

I'm Craig and I am 23 years old from South Yorkshire in the UK. Started out my wheel racing career with a humble Driving Force GT but have since upgraded twice, firstly to the ever popular G27 and then to my current wheel the Thrustmaster T500. Used to only race on the Sony consoles but over the last couple of months I've been indulging in the PC sim racing scene and loving it.

I actually used to race here back during the ARL days where I was racing in F13 on F1 2010 and stayed for a couple of seasons before journeying around other communities and racing. Actually got reminded of this place again through an old @FisiFan91 video and it brought back good memories so I returned to hopefully make some more good memories with you guys.

I hope to be in or around the sharp end of the grid for the majority of the races and just maybe sneak in a race win or two along the way.

Metten

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 19, 2017
Hello to everyone! I'm Martijn, 22 years old and living in The Netherlands. Currently still studying and working on my Master Thesis in Geohydrology, hoping to finish this at the end of September. Raced on the xbox 360 for years using a pad with some assists and at the start of F1 2015 switch to pc, cause I build a good computer for uni and thought why not benefit from it and start gaming on it too haha. Bought myself a cheap logitech driving force GT and still using this for now. Hoping to upgrade to a g29 or something like that after finishing my study.

I have no league racing experience yet and so I'm really looking forward to start with league racing as everybody has the mind set of clean and fair racing. Did some regular online racing over the years with all the carnage which probably all of you know :p

Well as I have no experience with league racing yet I have no big goals set for now. Especially hoping to meet some nice people to race with. In the end of course, if my pace is good enough, I hope to win some races. First step for me is to try and gather some points ;)

CH34TER

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 20, 2017
Since I'm new here figured I should probably do one of these :)
First of all, Hello! My names Joe and I'm 16 and from the UK. I'm currently studying, maths, further maths and physics A-levels at sixth form. I have a custom build AMD computer with 2 270X 4GB graphics cards and 16GB ram. I use a Logitech G920 wheel.
I haven't raced in a league before. I'm looking forward to some clean racing for once since online is just a festival of poor drivers and idiots :0. Hopefully we can all have some great times and fun together.
Get the best results possible, hopefully, get some good practice in and avoid the barriers. Not the most consistent driver but hopefully I should be able to use some of my skills to gain some good points. :)

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi All, My Names John, im 28 from Leeds in the UK, I am an infrastructure engineer for work and a full time dad so safe to say im a busy man and gaming is my best outlet! I race using a Xbox 1 controller although i am tempted to move to a wheel!

I have raced in leagues previously for F1 2010, so its certainly been a while
Honestly im not expecting anything this season, I need to get my foot in the door and test the waters, Im a pretty fast 1 lap driver but since removing medium TC to join the league my consistency has gone out of the window :D
so im mostly looking to achieving consistency in a competitive environment and to race along clean drivers instead of lobby morons!

Veloce_Primero

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 8, 2017
First of all, my name is Ludvig and I am 16 years old. I am norwegian that just ended his succesful karting career. Good racing and close battles is what i love and is the reason why i joined this league.

I actually have very little league race experience (I've done one race), but i've played all the f1 games by codemasters (- f1 2010).

I really don't have any expectations for this season, but regularly scoring points and get a podium would be fantastic, :)

Reactions: H_pro1

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
1. Yo, my name is Luka. I am from Croatia (former Yugoslavia) and live in small town Osijek. My racing equipment is appalling! I drive with Ferrari Challenge Racing Wheel PC PS3 (50 €) and it sucks big time. Somehow my gear levers broke and i have to shift with buttons and steering is quite challenging due to the fact that the wheel has big dead zone when i try to steer. Except from that, I can't open my DRS...

2. I have no league exp. This is my first F1 game bcs I never PC good enough to run F1.

3. Would like to score points at the last 6 (now 5) races.

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I'm so much in-time for this!

I'm Julien2395. Do you know me now? No? Well i'm just an unhealthy idiot.
2. What's your previous league racing experience? Good.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Just to have some good racing and top 10 finishes.