H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
AOR PC Split 3 League - Season 13
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PC Split 3 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @H_pro1
Lobby Host: @H_pro1
Backup host(s): @Punisher

The AOR Discord Server will be used for voice chat on race night.

Drivers and Teams:

Mercedes
1. @Scott_Aitchison - scott_aitchison - British
2. @Dazzy Oz - Dazzy Oz - British

Ferrari
1. @Craigieboy - Craigieboy - British
2. @Punisher - Punisher - British

Red Bull
1. @R.A.J. - R.A.J. - Canadian
2. @Meireloso - Meireloso - French

Williams
1. @KurvZ - KurvZ - Welsh
2. @Footyad24 - Footyad24 - British

Force India
1. @CH34TER - CH34TER - British
2. @trumpa94 - trumpa94 - Croatian

McLaren
1. @TheKillSwitchh - TheKillSwitchh - Dutch
2. @Metten - Metten - Dutch

Toro Rosso
1. @H_pro1 - H_pro1 - Finnish
2. @Julien2395 - Julien2395 - Dutch

Haas
1. @ChineseWiener - ChineseWiener - Norwegian
2. @fraguitar89 - fraguitar89 - Italian

Renault
1. @Jipper - SH00TM3 - British
2. @Ely' - Ely' - French

Sauber
1. @Clint58 - Clint58 - Irish
2. @ChokDK - ChokDK - Danish

Manor
1. @Ludvig Petersson - solar - Swedish
2. @Jirko90 - Jirko90 - German

Reserves
1. @Cousin - Cousin Daddario<3 - French
2.​

Last edited by a moderator:

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hey!
This is not the car selection thread. It will be up soon!

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
I will not be able to make the Spanish GP as I'll be at a football game on this day
Remind me when we are cllser to the race, I tend to forget these things ;)

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hey everyone!
We use Discord as our official voice communication service during the races. Being there on Discord during the races is recommended, as I might have some announces regarding the race / session restarts or generally other things.

Remember to behave properly there. Don't shout and let everyone race without bothering them. This is also not the
right place to complain about crashes, you can make a Stewards Enquiry after the race.

Albin Mansson

Formula Karter
Aug 8, 2016
Yo, I've been on vacation for the last couple of weeks where I thought I would have had some access to internet, which I haven't been able to found, and therefore I haven't answered anyone or chosen a car. I will unfortunately miss tonights race as I'm not home 'til tomorrow, sorry for the late notice!

• Informative
Reactions: KurvZ and H_pro1

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Yo, I've been on vacation for the last couple of weeks where I thought I would have had some access to internet, which I haven't been able to found, and therefore I haven't answered anyone or chosen a car. I will unfortunately miss tonights race as I'm not home 'til tomorrow, sorry for the late notice!
Oh ok :) I was wondering where you were but thanks for letting me know

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
In regards to what happened yesterday with the quali glitch/bug/whatever you want to call it, and seeing what's being said in the race thread.. I have two suggestions.

First suggestion is we retest with Speedtest to the closest server each host is using. Mine to @H_pro1 is fine and the same for @ChokDK, I don't need to retest to @Punisher seeing as we live in the same country but the original tests were done to a server in England and the main host doesn't live in England so obviously, those results are void. From that we choose the best host for the current set of drivers, that SHOULD help with any connection issues.

Second suggestion is if we do that and someone still disconnects and rejoins, then when we start the race.. we class the first lap as a second formation lap. That way if the player who rejoined has the lights out bug, it won't cause any accidents or problems.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
In regards to what happened yesterday with the quali glitch/bug/whatever you want to call it, and seeing what's being said in the race thread.. I have two suggestions.

First suggestion is we retest with Speedtest to the closest server each host is using. Mine to @H_pro1 is fine and the same for @ChokDK, I don't need to retest to @Punisher seeing as we live in the same country but the original tests were done to a server in England and the main host doesn't live in England so obviously, those results are void. From that we choose the best host for the current set of drivers, that SHOULD help with any connection issues.

Second suggestion is if we do that and someone still disconnects and rejoins, then when we start the race.. we class the first lap as a second formation lap. That way if the player who rejoined has the lights out bug, it won't cause any accidents or problems.
You get few FPS drops when you are hosting a big lobby and people when people disconnect and rejoin or just exit the game (because retirement etc.) this is the reason I DNF'ed from last race because I got a FPS drop outta nowhere. I have been hosting sessions for few times, and this is the first time that this kind of a glitch happens. I wanted to have Punisher or Chok as a host, but they have had similar issues like what I had this race while hosting, thus I don't want to risk their races.

The second suggestion is pretty decent, it would be possible to happen but it definitely wouldn't be easy with a flying start.