S3: AOR Grid AutoSport Multi Class Championship - Round 1 [11/02 19:30] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S3: AOR Grid AutoSport Multi Class Championship - Round 1 [11/02 19:30]

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

S3 Round One: Mount Panorama - Cat A Touring Cars

Information:
Date: 11 February 2015
Time: 19:30 GMT

Circuit:
Track:
Mount Panorama
Laps: 20 laps
Weather: Dry/Daylight
Grid Order: Random

Points will be awarded as follows
1st:15pts 2nd:12pts 3rd:10pts 4th:8pts 5th:6pts
6th:5pts 7th:4pts 8th:3pts 9th:2pts 10th:1pt
Fastest lap 1pt
Tonight starts off our championship around Mt Panorama, It should prove to be some very competitive racing throughout the field, With this being a 20 lap event I would urge everyone that patience is key and to drive with care on this very tight and unforgiving track, accidents can happen and to plan your moves in advance as not to cause any contact or incidents with other drivers on track and ruin their race along with potentially your own.

Just leaves me to wish everyone taking part tonight the very best of luck and to remember there's only points available to those drivers crossing the finishing line, along with a single point for the fastest lap. :finger:

I'll be hosting tonight's race so if your not already on my friends list remember to send a message to recieve your game invite to Du7cH360

@CAMER0N64 @Devastation @Intotheblue11 @zFruitBatz @NWRStorm @James b @Orange Tiger NL @FlameDragon72 @N20-0x1d3 @TRL MinTy @Raven

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Nice to see a few of the old guys coming back for this season, had some awesome wheel to wheel racing in previous seasons with them so I can't wait!

Reactions: Du7cH

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Nice to see a few of the old guys coming back for this season, had some awesome wheel to wheel racing in previous seasons with them so I can't wait!
I'd join but recent Wednesdays have shown that I end up being busy in evenings so I can only turn up to the usual Wednesday social if I am able to, rather than committing myself to this. Make sure Dutch gets the lobby settings right, other than that he knows what he's doing ;)

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Great hope you can make it tonight m8, if not see you on track for germany round 3 (y)

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Okay.... Retracting the last comment I made.... I was playing F1 and the game froze so I reset the console. Now it won't read or play disks. I am done with Codemasters. I apologise for this happening, but you can tweet your displeasure @Formula1Game on twitter. I've been FlameDragon.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Let it cool for a while see if that help m8 but i feel for ya and feel your pain m8

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Left the xbox for a while, still not working :( gutted but at least I might see some of you guys on next gen, Project Cars is only weeks away!

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Left the xbox for a while, still not working :( gutted but at least I might see some of you guys on next gen, Project Cars is only weeks away!
Gutted you couldn't make it dragon, was a real shame as you missed some great racing and loads of banter, I really enjoyed being back on track with the boys some, real quick times were done well done gents great first race of the championship, updates to the standings and videos will follow shortly.

CAMER0N64

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 10, 2015
I need to work on my consistency several mistakes cost me had a good battle with Devastation but eventually pulled away as he spun at the Hairpin was catching Lunarz but just too far away but I will take P7 and was so slow I didn't even finish

Last edited:
Reactions: Du7cH

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Next tracks should be a little easier, being F1 tracks and a little more familiar, I'm looking forward to getting the GT2's out on track for round 2 and the Circuit Of The Americas :D

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
I need to work on my consistency several mistakes cost me had a good battle with Devastation but eventually pulled away as he spun at the Hairpin was catching Lunarz but just too far away but I will take P7 and was so slow I didn't even finish
Annoyingly, I could've done nothing about it...

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
Sorry guys that i've had to retire. My leg was hurting so bed, went to the hospital with it.
My ankles are bruised and got strained knee ligaments.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Amendment to the Results.

@NWRStorm after reviewing last nights race video, and the slight contact myself and storm had on the penultimate corner on lap 20, and totally unnoticeable from my POV until i looked backwards to see you were in the gravel, how in all honesty i have really have no idea, but I decided to wait to let you past on the line and didnt realise that infact it was Oxide your team mate with the same livery that past to get 2nd place :(, My apologies, so as to amend the situation somewhat and i'll adjust the results accordingly I will promote Storm to 3rd position and myself in 4th.

Unfortunately Storm, There is little that can be done to compensate you for any potential attempting you could've made for 2nd place, but i hope this goes so way to address the unfortunate incident.