S3: AOR Grid AutoSport Multi Class Championship - Round 6 [18/03 19:30] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S3: AOR Grid AutoSport Multi Class Championship - Round 6 [18/03 19:30]

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

Information:
Date: 18 March 2015
Time: 19:30 GMT

Circuit:
Track:
RedBull Ring / Austria
Car Class: Street / Supercar
Laps: 20 laps
Weather: Dry / Daytime
Grid Order: Random

Please discuss below.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Wordering if there will be a Season 2 of this.
Aim not finish last
We'll put something together if there's enough interest m8 :D

Hopefully I'll be able to get to grips with these things...
These arn't to bad Dev, but surprisingly the SRT Viper seems to be the best car around the RBR, I've choose the Pagani Huayra which is lighter but is hard to get a decent lap time out of it :wideyed:

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
First time I disconnected from XBL since I've had my current router (nearly a year now), just as I was getting on the pace of the midfield guys...

@Fullxthrottle94 Sorry for the spin, it was my mistake but certainly not intentional - as stated above, it was out of my hands and not a rage quit :sorry:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
First time I disconnected from XBL since I've had my current router (nearly a year now), just as I was getting on the pace of the midfield guys...

@Fullxthrottle94 Sorry for the spin, it was my mistake but certainly not intentional - as stated above, it was out of my hands and not a rage quit :sorry:
Shame you couldnt stay connected m8 we had some great fun after doing a few tracks forwards and reverse then went onto the demo derby, that ws a great laugh :smuggrin:, next time Dev

CAMER0N64

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 10, 2015
That demolition fee by was insane especially the last race all going at 22 mph for 20 minutes. Might even set up a social of demo derbies

Fullxthrottle94

Formula Karter
Mar 6, 2015

It's all good my man I even manged to go back to battle with @CAMER0N64 for the rest of the race (again, I think I know who my main rival is ahahah) can't wait for the next season