S4: AOR Grid AutoSport Championship - Round 1&2 [25/03 19:30] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S4: AOR Grid AutoSport Championship - Round 1&2 [25/03 19:30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

Information:
Date: 25 March 2015
Time: 19:30 GMT

Circuit:
Track:
Circuito Del Jarama GP
Car Class: Open Wheel / Formula C
Laps: 2 Races x10 laps
Weather: Dry / Daytime
Grid Order: Random / 2nd race,Reversed track and grid order.

Please discuss below.

Reactions: Optimum4

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Might get an hour for a little setup and track practice once i've had a bite to eat.

Remember guys to send me a message for an invite to the game lobby around 7:25 if you haven't received your invite by then.

CAMER0N64

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 10, 2015
A mix of races Race 1 Great battle again with @Devastation got frustrated being stuck behind him but it was really fun especially the last 2 laps side by side through the first sector. Have any footage of that?
Race 2 Had 2 incidents with @James b which wrecked my race as I got steering damage and I could hardly drive the car.

Last edited:

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Bit annoyed about race 2 still, but it's time to move on. Race 1 was brilliant - defended from Cameron almost non-stop from lap 3 and we didn't make any avoidable contact, so props to him.

Also @Du7cH, can we show some consistency in the results? Jamesy retired from race 2 and was awarded points, but I did the same last season and got nothing.

Last edited:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Also @Du7cH, can we show some consistency in the results? Jamesy retired from race 2 and was awarded points, but I did the same last season and got nothing
Results aren't finalized yet Dev, just dropped the drivers into the tables, then strange things were happening to the results so until i input the race times it'll just show like it is but i'll get around to finalizing them later on, and retiring from a race doesn't award points (y) Patience my young buck.

• Useful
Reactions: Devastation

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
There was a few mentions last night that @TRL MinTy had caused an incident or two in the 2nd race, not sure exactly what happened there tbh as i wasn't anywhere near at the time but if anyone affected wants to raise any issue in relation to that we do have a stewards panel [Link Here] for these kind of matters to be investigated by the stewards.

These races are a bit of Wednesday night fun for us all to have some friendly competition, and nothing to serious on the most part, Lets keep it friendly gents and respect everyone on track and make sure we all have a good experience on track, nobody wants a ruined experience.

12 races remain and lots of points and races left, got screwed on the last laps in both races after holding on and fighting hard but the points and podiums last night just eluded me :unsure:

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I saw the incident, and a collision was half expected seeing as Turn 1 in Race 2 is quite high speed. I had a slipstream on Dev but Minty hada double slipstream on us both. I backed out of the corner being in the middle and Minty went too fast up the inside and slid into Dev.

Having said that, me and Storm went side by side 2 laps in a row through that corner, was great fun :D

• Agree
Reactions: Devastation

NWRStorm

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2014
Having said that, me and Storm went side by side 2 laps in a row through that corner, was great fun :D
Haha yeah it definitely was! The pressure got to me at the end though. Being first on the straight with drivers behind you is a nightmare. Not to mention the first sweeping corner. Anyway, the first race was really good and i think most of you agree. However the second race was a bit much of a chaos for me to really be satisfied with the results.

@Du7cH I saw the standings for the first race and i finished well ahead of blue on that one. Coming down on the home straight you were on the right side and me on the left side. Blue followed me down the straight. I believe blue can also vouch for this.

Would be interesting to see his POV

Taken from Dragonlords video:

Grid.png

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
yeah know what your saying Storm with regards to the results but both screen shots for the results are from Dragonlord to LINK, and the above is screen is before the race finished for everyone, i'll have to rejig the results after watching a few videos if there wrong, I'm gutted as i got shafted from 3rd/4th on he line though :(

NWRStorm

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2014
Well, the only reason i took that picture was to demonstrate that both you and me had finished while he was still racing. I know we having a laugh in this league and usually when this sorts of lags happens i am not to bothered about it. However in this particular incident i was so far ahead that i would be disappointed if he ended up before me in the result.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I know m8 tbh i'm not to concerned about my finishing position for race 1 but will look into the video's and if needed swap you pair around,

Another CM anomaly :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.