PC - S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Car Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Car Selection Thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 7
Car Selection Thread

This thread will be used to sort out the car selection for this league.

You are free to choose whichever car you desire, there are no restrictions on how many each car is allowed so either pick your favourite, or be brave and try something new!

If you’re planning to run in a team, be sure to choose the same car as your team-mate as you will not be allowed to have different cars in the same team.

We advise you test all of the cars out before you decide. Try to consider all factors, from the pace of the car, how it suits your driving style, how hard it is on the tyres over a race distance and so on.

DLC Cars are also available to pick, however you must own the respective car pack to pick it. Only DLC Cars available at the start of the season are available to be picked. If a new GT3 car is released mid-season, new drivers joining mid-season will not be allowed to pick it.

You are free to change your pick at any point up until the first race of the season. New for Season 7, we're allowing drivers to change their car. However they must meet a few criteria first.

- You must contest 3 races with your current car before being able to change it.
- You accept that by changing your car, your current points tally will be reset to 0, and you will lose all points which count toward both drivers and team's championships.
- You accept that you are only allowed one change per season, and you will not be allowed to change your car for the rest of the season.

Remember!
- Fuel usage is set to 'Slow' so even GTE cars can make race distances without needing to pit for fuel.
- All cars are allowed to use the ABS and Traction control assists, so the car's real-life assists aren't important.

Cars Available:

The following cars are available for selection in our GT3 leagues:
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE*
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra
- Bentley Continental GT3**
- BMW Z4 GT3
- Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3***
- Chevrolet Corvette C7.R ***
- Ginetta G55 GT3
- McLaren 12C GT3
- Mercedes-AMG GT3
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
- Ruf RGT-8 GT3

*Requires the Aston Martin Track Expansion Pack
**Requires the Racing Icons Car Pack
***Requires the US Race Car Pack

(The BMW M3 GT will not be available this season due to concerns that it would be too over-powered with the new assist regulations.)

Cars Selected:
Drivers who have been assigned to a car will be listed below.

@Mark.O - Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
@Hideaki - BMW Z4 GT3
@Bilt!s - McLaren 12C GT3
@Vernux - Ruf RGT-8 GT3
@Luke Skywalker - Ruf RGT-8 GT3
@Soulah - Ruf RGT-8 GT3
@GodfatherofShift - BMW Z4 GT3
@C. Tscharf - Ruf RGT-8 GT3
@CrazyBee - Ruf RGT-8 GT3
@Enzo - Mercedes AMG GT3
@Novey - Bentley Continental GT3
@AndrexUK - Mercedes AMG GT3
@Suomy - Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
@Rillo Von Olaff - McLaren 12C GT3
@Jeff[NL] - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
@A. Bach - Ruf RGT-8 GT3
@SVK_Duchi - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
@Gxbbs - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@Brandarous - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@Papand - Ruf RGT-8 GT3
@Hetharion - Bentley Continental GT3
@jam_my21 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
@Xenon91 - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@Nova - Ruf RGT-8 GT3
@gabriell930618 - Ginetta G55
@Douglas Humphrey - McLaren 12C GT3

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilt!s

Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2017
Hello together,

its a difficult choice. So fast tracks. I was think about an Aston Martin. But if in front of me some Z4s and Rufs are breaking, i will get some big eyes :wideyed:^^

So I will try: McLaren 12C Gt3 with the Hexis Racing #1 skin :woot:

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
We wanted variety.. and we got RUF's.
Damn ninjas cutting onions, I'm out.