PC - S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Driver Introductions | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Driver Introductions

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
GT3 S7.png

Hey and welcome to Season 7 of the AOR PC GT3 Elite League!

This season we've got a very interesting mix of good drivers from last season's Elite league, drivers who performed well in last season's Pro league as championship rivals and some impressive-looking debutants who will be looking to upset the established force!

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well!

We hope you all will do your best to race cleanly and enjoy the ups and downs (maybe not so much the downs) of the league racing experience over the coming season :)

Nismo

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2016
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi, My name is Mark 18 years old, from the Netherlands.
My racing equipment is currently still only my wheel, G29, Pedals, Shifter, Desk and phone. But soon will be upgraded to a full on rig. I Will mount a custom sparco on this base and make some fancy buttonboxes to get it more of a ''Sim Feeling'' for myself.

My previous league racing experiences where a lot of social events, S5 Semi-Pro league and S6 Elite league.

I Hope to finish every single race this time. I Also hope I can be consistant with the Vette.
Ill see howfar I finish up the leaderboards but sure do hope for a top 10 overal finish.

Luke Skywalker

Junior Karter
Mar 8, 2017
Hello! 33 year old padawan from the far-far away... Ok, from Hungary. My racing equipment a simple but brand new Logitech G29. My english is very-very poor, sorry for that.

Nothing. Prevolusly played on Xbox with various racing games. I received the CARS as a gif from my friend, I came this site and really liked, and I think: Why not? I did not expect to get in the Elite tier, but I'm happy for this.

I hope, most of the race finish in the middle-field, around 10th place.
Rather 9-10. places. :)

May the Force be with everyone!

Last edited:

rkatar

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Aloha! Daniel here (everybody calls me Danchi), 28 years old from Croatia. I'm racing with Logi G27 with 43" TV screen and got some plans to make myself something like Playseat.

Last season finished 2nd in Pro tier and this is my 2nd season overall.

This season I'll go with full fun, because I will have a very little practice time (but that is just an excuse, I would be bad either :D). I will be happy with one point at the end of the season :)

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hello, my name is James and I'm a 21 year-old university student from Wales. In terms of racing equipment I'm a complete peasant compared to most people, I use a xbox one controller with a single 42" TV. I'm hoping to eventually get a wheel but for now it's not practical while I'm in university.

What's your previous league racing experience?

This will be my fourth season in the GT3 leagues and my third season in the elite league.

What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

I somehow managed to finish 5th overall last season, even getting a podium along the way. There's no way I'll do that again this season, I had a lot of luck and the grid wasn't as strong as it is this season. I'll be happy if I can repeat my feat of last season of finishing in the top ten in every race (minus Monza because Z4) and consequently finishing in the top ten overall.

Last edited:

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
So.. Ive been lurking these forums for awhile and wanted to join this league for quite some time. I'm David, 26, Lithuanian. Using a T150 wheel which Im happy about. I havent put even 100 hours into Project Cars but its all about fun and good racing for me. Happy to be in the Elite Tier, though as a reserve cause of work I cant participate every wednesday. Cant wait to turn that engine on in the Bentley and share the track with some of the fastest ones around. My goal of my first season here would be to make fewest mistakes, race as clean as possible, get familiar with the league itself, Im not racing for points cause Im just a reserve for now.
Hope to meet friendly racers too.

Good luck to all :)

Bilt!s

Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2017
Hello all,

My name is "Biltis" and i am from Germany. The german "Hockenheimring" is not so far away. I am 29 years young an like racing....a littel bit^^

Iam playing on 40" TV and screwed a T300RS through the tabletop XD. I am always drive in the cockpit view.

Iam from the german "pcars forum".
I start playing pcars at release with some Funraces. Later i organize this. With a new wheel i joined in the german leuage that called "ARLA". There i has drove 3 seasons.

In the first season i am drove Audi R8 at tier 2. In Season 2 BMW M3 in tier 1. And last but not least, Season 3 i was drove McLaren and finished at P3 at the end. I am organized a little bit the "ARLA" too, and i know that is silly when some drivers are miss races....And now its time to take the next step, go faster, harder XD..maybe...

It will be great for me with some fun, respectfull and fair races. The first 2 races will be difficult for me, because the Mclaren and Monza...there are better cars. And i didnt like rain and wet tracks :yuck:..^^.

I know there are impressed fast driver. Positions in the first 7 will be great. Maybe with luck one P3 will be fine ...We will see how fast you get^^

I wish all drivers good races, the view of my backlights and for the nice livestream exciting races (y)

MFG sry 4 this bad english^^

Last edited: