PC - S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Main Thread

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Mr BMW said £1700+ ....
He doesn't know that I then drove to his house, and crapped through his letter box!

Brandarous

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Feb 22, 2016
yeah olny the control computer alone will cast you E1200,- and than it needs to be configurated. @C. Tscharf will now that are stupid prices but it is as it is.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Driver Update

@RatRug has been placed in the Elite League as the 4th reserve.

Please note that if you at anytime you feel you are too far off pace and would like to move to Pro, the just ask. But I have placed you here as I feel you would have a better chance of driving and you shouldn't be too far from the pace of some of the Elite drivers.

Reactions: FisiFan91

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Update to all drivers!

We will no longer be using Teamspeak for voice communications within AOR, we will now officially be using Discord instead.

You can read all about the change here.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver list in the OP updated.

@gabriell930618 has been removed and blacklisted from the league as a result of 3 uninformed no-shows.

@Luke Skywalker has been removed from the list after pulling out a few weeks ago for health reasons.

@Douglas Humphrey I would appreciate if you could let us know if you ever intend to turn to a race. We've had reserve spots available for the last 3 weeks, but no sight of you.

@jam_my21 A spot is available for you to move up from a reserve to a main driver. Is that fine with you? :)

Also, @Novey is it correct that you would prefer to stay as reserve due to having to miss every other race?

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Actually, there should be a main driver spot available for you as well @RatRug, so I will move you up if that's ok :)

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
@FisiFan91

That is correct. I cannot turn up each wednesday because of work schedule.
I will be able to race just the Nurburgring and Watkins Glen this season so I will be happy as a reserve for this season.
From season 8 I will be able to race every week and still hope to make the Elite tier.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
I had Logitech G27 which started to lose calibration and I bought new G29 wheel. I have strange problem with wheel (-s). Every time race quali/race started wheel felt like it has changed its calibration and turning circle is different (bigger) than in practice.
Tonight when I start PCARS I did calibration but still wheel felt again different than in practice.
Anyone have same kind of problem or anyone could give idea how to void this problem because now this makes my races difficult.

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
I had Logitech G27 which started to lose calibration and I bought new G29 wheel. I have strange problem with wheel (-s). Every time race quali/race started wheel felt like it has changed its calibration and turning circle is different (bigger) than in practice.
Tonight when I start PCARS I did calibration but still wheel felt again different than in practice.
Anyone have same kind of problem or anyone could give idea how to void this problem because now this makes my races difficult.
I use a G27.. i dont know the issue but do you have all the latest drivers installed ? Also the logitech profiler ?

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I love you guys!!!!!

You are actually starting to raise the steward inquiries yourselves :D
(I should probably have checked the thread, before repeating your work, but it was not expected!)

Will make my Wed / Thur nights a lot more enjoyable! :D

We might have a nice clean league by the end of the season!!!

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
Yes I have Logitech gaming software installed and everything should be ok. Wheel is ok when I created my own private OnLine lounge and run with the AIs or run on Free Practice by myself but with AOR lounge wheel calibration changes and wheel rotation is different. This is very annoying as my laps time drop and it's like driving totally different car :(
I use a G27.. i dont know the issue but do you have all the latest drivers installed ? Also the logitech profiler ?

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Yes I have Logitech gaming software installed and everything should be ok. Wheel is ok when I created my own private OnLine lounge and run with the AIs or run on Free Practice by myself but with AOR lounge wheel calibration changes and wheel rotation is different. This is very annoying as my laps time drop and it's like driving totally different car :(
I've had i similiar problem. Try a different car or livery. If that doesn't help i suggest you rename your default.sav ( saved profile/setups )

Reactions: jam_my21

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
I see there's a lot of track extending going on and not everyone is happy about it.
Would the cod's think about removing this rule? Blancpain series alow it to some extent, those guys are cutting anywhere they can, going over the white line with all wheels.
Maybe minimze the penalty for it and let the game decide when they get the track cut penalty? I dont know, just a thought :)
Some of the track extending isnt that bad...

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
I see there's a lot of track extending going on and not everyone is happy about it.
Would the cod's think about removing this rule? Blancpain series alow it to some extent, those guys are cutting anywhere they can, going over the white line with all wheels.
Maybe minimze the penalty for it and let the game decide when they get the track cut penalty? I dont know, just a thought :)
Some of the track extending isnt that bad...
Maybe...but i think there is more and that is that the game itself also has it downsides regarding to tracklimits. Maybe next season but it is not possible to change it mid season wouldnt be fair.

RatRug

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 8, 2017
I think taking an aproach like F1 where certain corners the rules apply could be the way to go.