PC - S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Main Thread

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
I'd be interested who of you would be keen on jumping up from Pro to the Elite right away for the final 4 races?
I would be happy to join next season. If I join now, I'll just loose my points for the Elite championship, and opportunity to win the Pro championship. So I am going to stay in Pro this season (hopefully win it), and then move into elite next season. Thank you for the offer!

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

SVK_Duchi

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
@FisiFan91 I feel sorry for my lack of interest The last few weeks have been very important in my work. Finally it has ended and I can finally dedicate myself to AOR and sorry for the trouble guys. You are doing really great job in managing. next race im in

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
@FisiFan91 I'm happy to move up to help you guys out, I won't be very quick though. I'm still adjusting to Project CARS really, nor can I set the Audi up efficiently :p But I'm happy to help out.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
i will join to elite league @FisiFan91.thanks
i want to say,i have really brillant team mate @grobi0815.thanks for all your supports.(y)(y)(y) even taking this decision
i know many of you elite guys.
i hope i will take nice clean and good battles for last 4 races.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I would be happy to join next season. If I join now, I'll just loose my points for the Elite championship, and opportunity to win the Pro championship. So I am going to stay in Pro this season (hopefully win it), and then move into elite next season. Thank you for the offer!
Very understandable man, you've done great in Pro so far this season - good luck for the final few!

@FisiFan91 I will decide after Nurburgring GP. Thanks!
That's cool :)

@FisiFan91 I'm happy to move up to help you guys out, I won't be very quick though. I'm still adjusting to Project CARS really, nor can I set the Audi up efficiently :p But I'm happy to help out.
In that case I'd be happy to have you in Elite from tomorrow :) Up to you if you wanna keep the Audi here or try a different car.
i will join to elite league @FisiFan91.thanks
i want to say,i have really brillant team mate @grobi0815.thanks for all your supports.(y)(y)(y) even taking this decision
i know many of you elite guys.
i hope i will take nice clean and good battles for last 4 races.
Same goes for you!

Reactions: DANGEROUS GIANETTA

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Considering my teammate has left the league, and the same goes for @Vernux. Are we allowed to team up?
Sure, just let me know which team you will continue as (whether he will join yours or vice versa in which case you keep the points for that team, or if you will make a new one on 0 points).

Reactions: Vernux and Soulah

Nismo

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2016
As you guys know I have pedal issues for over a month now. I've send my G29 Pedals back to the factory and they still didnt came in. So I Doubt they will return in time. This killed my entire motivation tbh so thats why I will retract my self for this championship.

I Wanna thank all of you drivers and friends I made in the past 3 seasons driving with you guys!
Also I Wanna thank @FisiFan91 and @Yorkie065 for the streams (What I will watch every Wednesday from now on since I can't race)

Don't worry, I Will stay active at the forums and doing my coordinator tasks. But I Wont return as driver on Project Cars (1) no more.

Looking forward to meet you guys on track at either Project Cars 2 or another racing game! (Or maybe in a social race when my pedals get fixed at Project Cars 1)

I Am very sorry that I can't no longer race for the teamchampionship with @Suomy, So the grid will be downsized with -1 Corvette :(

And also sorry in general although its beyond my reach at this moment :(

Hope you guys have fun the rest of the season! GL :stig:

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: Def and frankodrose

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
1) We have very little engagement from the drivers. Few presentations, few race reports etc. In general very few discussions.

I guess it depends on the people. XB1 Elite forum was very quiet in Season 4, but it is much better now. I originally thought this was due to the "Alien mentality" or the fact PC guys might use other form of communications (vocal for instance) but I missed the mark.
Small things here and there contribute to make the forum a warmer place, it's up to the you guys really. There are nice lads in here, so the atmosphere kinda feels weird, at least from my perspective.

Equally.. You can come to XB1 forums to hang out, we have cookies :hungry::bag:

StarClassic

Pro Karter
Mar 8, 2017
Hi @FisiFan91 , My main goal for this season is to finish high enough to swich over to ELITE! However like you mentioned yourself, right now we are in a tense fight in the PRO tier with @vadim , @WarnTyre and myself. Eventhough i'm behind on thoes goes a bit I might be able to turn this around ;)

I really appriciate the offer, and in the end it's all I want for next season! But I would very much like to end my season at PRO.

Reactions: FisiFan91

vadim

AOR PC GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Mar 5, 2017
@FisiFan91 Like i said i would inform after Nurburgring GP, here is my decision. I will stay in pro tier for rest of the season, i'm currently leading the championship and it would be a shame and most likely a regret to be leaving after how much i put in to it! I hope to join Elite next season though!

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hi @FisiFan91 , My main goal for this season is to finish high enough to swich over to ELITE! However like you mentioned yourself, right now we are in a tense fight in the PRO tier with @vadim , @WarnTyre and myself. Eventhough i'm behind on thoes goes a bit I might be able to turn this around ;)

I really appriciate the offer, and in the end it's all I want for next season! But I would very much like to end my season at PRO.
@FisiFan91 Like i said i would inform after Nurburgring GP, here is my decision. I will stay in pro tier for rest of the season, i'm currently leading the championship and it would be a shame and most likely a regret to be leaving after how much i put in to it! I hope to join Elite next season though!
That's cool lads - good luck for the final 3 races! (y)

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
As a previous driver who put a lot of effort into it until Season 4 ended, I think the main reason things are going downhill is because the game is 2 years old now and the fact that people are allowed to use assists make the game not as fun anymore. There's only one driver from Season 1 still running, and even then it's only after a season off.

Obviously with Pcars 2 on the way soonish, I'm planning on making a comeback (providing I can get Wednesday's off), and I'm certain other "veterans" will be too. Now I don't know exactly what to do to make it more exciting for the next 6 months or so, but I know if it comes back to the same settings next season, it'll be even worse.

Hate to be the one to say it as I know people will hate me for it, but maybe 2x tyre wear needs to be tested again now we have longer races? (obviously between seasons). Potentially even a GTE championship instead of GT3?

I know this conversation is over a week old now, but I've only just read it, so shush :p

• Informative
Reactions: Def

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
I dont think assists have anything to do with it. We had record signups this season. The problem with no assists is that the lap times will be slower. Now we have the worlds fastest drivers setting the worlds fastest lap times on each track. I think that the league will lose some of its status if that would no longer be the case.

With regards to 2x tire wear i think it killed a lot of the fun. The window you could push got really small and it turned into a tire saving fest. Thats not ideal.

It might be time to put the GT3 on pause untill Pcars 2. Maybe focus on some other classes untill it arrives.

When it comes out and hopefully work like a charm (@Yorkie065 thats on you) we could kick off with a monster list of drivers mixing old champions and veterans with new blood. Would be crazy to see @F1-Masa , @khaki , @mangator and @C. Tscharf on the same grid... - and yes, also you @Browneskiii .

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Give your feedback about this season here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-leagues-feedback-thread.17878/

Even if we coordinators have our opinions, it's important for us to have inputs from drivers to keep coming up with the most enjoyable format.
More specifically, any feedback about assists, cars, tracks, weather, etc. is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Def

__

Thank you guys for the racing this season!
There were many drop outs which is a shame but hey at least you experienced 16 players lobbies just like us consoles peasants :p
Many thanks to @FisiFan91 @Yorkie065 and @StevieSQ for the commentaries. It was a real pleasure to watch the stream after I had bad and not so bad races on my side. "Time to watch some proper drivers" is what I thought everytime before watching it ;)
In the future, it would be great if someone can get you some quick notes about the race, like tyre wear, possible strategies, etc. so that you don't say nonsense stuff :smuggrin: @FisiFan91 (0 stop at Dubai?? :hungover::wacky:)

I must say one of my heroes this season is @DANGEROUS GIANETTA
Humble, came up from Pro, picked up that lovely Gianetta and had much fun in the few races he's been in this season. Seeing you enjoy the league, is for me the best reward for the work the coordinators and myself have been putting in to get this season rolling.