PC - S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Team Registration Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Team Registration Thread

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 7
Team Registration Thread

One of the biggest challenges in motorsport is shared among many disciplines. Regardless of the category, regardless of how high up the ladder a driver goes, there is always one thing that all racers aspire to do - beating their team-mates.

You can choose your team-mate and compete for joint glory under your own team-name!*

The amount of maximum number of drivers per team. Teams will now be limited to 2 drivers per team. Team-mates will still be required to use the same car and same livery, or same team livery (same design but with alternate colours, see example).

You are not forced to join forces with another driver, however it is encouraged.

If you do not join a team, you will only score points in the Drivers Championship. Drivers who do not join a team at the beginning can create a team later in the season should a new driver join the league wanting a team-mate. All previous points from the established driver will be transferred to the new team.

All Teams must be created by the 8th round, at which point no new teams may be created as not to interrupt the Teams Championship.

Where possible, we’d like each team to run it’s own unique livery however we are aware not all cars have a large variety of liveries to select from. It's first come, first served in regard to livery selection, so get your choices in fast!

*Subject to approval - Vulgar, hateful or offensive names will be disallowed.

All drivers are required to post the following information for the Team to be accepted.

To register your team, please sign up using the following template:

Team Name: [Enter Team Name]
Drivers within Team: [@Driver 1 (Driver 1 Gamertag) + @Driver 2 (Driver 2 Gamertag)
Car: [Enter the Team’s car of choice]
Livery: [Enter the Livery of preference]

List of Teams registered:

Vetterans - @Mark.O / @Suomy - Corvette Racing #63 & 64
Duckbusters - @C. Tscharf / @Papand - Dubai Skydive #09 & #11
Anzo Racing - @Enzo / @AndrexUK - Hauminator exhausts #92
Dig Bicks - @Soulah / @Nova - Runforged #25
Back Grid Racers - @Rillo Von Olaff / Available - Von Ryan Racing
Zen-Go Motorsport - @Luke Skywalker / @Vernux - Kortex Sport #8 & #23
Torque Titanics - @Jeff[NL] / @SVK_Duchi - Yamoto #16
Slow and Slower - @Gxbbs / @Brandarous - Fuente #45 & #46
The PadFathers - @Hideaki / @GodfatherofShift - Thrustmaster #99
Passenger Seat Racing - @Hetharion / Available - Team M-Sport

List of Drivers without a team:

Below you can see the drivers that currently are not assigned to a team

@Mr AlcoN
@Xenon91
@Bilt!s
@CrazyBee
@gabriell930618

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Team Name: Torque Titanics
Drivers within Team: Jeff[NL] + Applications are open.
Car: Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Livery: Yamoto #16

Reactions: Enzo

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Team Name: Torque Titanics
Drivers within Team: Jeff[NL] + Applications are open.
Car: Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Livery: Yamoto #16
Really hoping you find a teammate for that SLS mate :( would be an awesome pair of cars to have on the grid and would make for some great variety

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Really hoping you find a teammate for that SLS mate :( would be an awesome pair of cars to have on the grid and would make for some great variety
Yeah i am striping down the drivers and there are not many left :cautious:....

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
You shouldnt be picky about it, thats probably going to be your best bet. Maybe a new driver will develop as a beast who happens to practice a lot to meet your requirments.
Yeah you are right. Will the next Max Verstappen please sign up ! :watching::stig:

• Funny

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
Well I would be the one I think but Im a reserve driver for this season cause I cant compete every wednesday, so I wont qualify your criteria to be a teammate. :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Enzo and Jeff[NL]

SVK_Duchi

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
@Jeff[NL] you will drive the older mercedes right?if so i can join you in the team if you wish. i prefer diferent cars on grid for spectator purpose. no ofense against porsche super cup drivers :)

• Winner