PC - S7: AOR GT3 Pro - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S7: AOR GT3 Pro - Main Thread

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
To be frank, your proposal is simply not realistic. The P.Cars staff is thin enough, not to mention we won't force the cods to dedicate 20+ hours on viewing replays at this rate it's a proper job that deserves salary, hell some barely have time to practice for league races. Since we all agreed to rules when signing up, why not abide by them in the first place ?

If you haven't been around the P. Cars forums, you won't know how much time each of the coordinators has spent on Spa S4. I suggest you ask them how big of a task it is, then you'll get a picture of what it's like. Not going to happen again anytime soon.

Instead of that, we continue to monitor the best we can and issued a warning to all drivers.

If anyone should invest time in watching replays for cut/extends, it should be the ones who cut in the first place, but that's just down to me.
Then change how you police them. All your doing is crying about more work work work.

Go away, work with the other cods and come back with a solution. Until that time you can't pick and choose which drivers are penalised for cuts if you are not willing to invest the time to police your own leagues.

I do not, nor do I wish to know how time was invested in spa s4 but I do know that if this happened before and no plan was put into place as a result of it then without being to ignorant it's shabby coding at best, lazy coding at worst.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Guys, with all due respect, talking about the leagues are run and policed is not a discussion for here, you have your own cood forums for that

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
Until that time you can't pick and choose which drivers are penalised for cuts if you are not willing to invest the time to police your own leagues.
I'm sorry but I don't pick and choose. You have the wrong idea there.

If you don't wish to know the root of the issue then I see no point in explaining you something you won't understand. Maybe others will find the words.

t0daY

Reigning AOR PC Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
New book title: "AORcalypse Now!", maybe even better bestseller potential than "The Sorrows of Young Nova". :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Soulah

ramdrop

F1 Triple Champion
Apr 26, 2015
I want to wish @ramdrop and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA best of luck in the Elite league for the rest of the season make tham see what pro drivers can go :stig:
Thanks mate, it's been fun racing with you again. It seems that over the last few races, we've met on different occasions, very clean driver, keep it up, you'll only get quicker :)

Reactions: Anon1

frankodrose

F1 Champion
Jun 13, 2016
@ramdrop I remember those semi-pro days you were winning by a mile :p and that were my keyboard days too :sneaky:

ramdrop

F1 Triple Champion
Apr 26, 2015
Both @FisiFan91 and @Yorkie065 put on a show and expect a full grid, I understand some drivers can't be there for whatever reason. I also appreciate @King-kodiak casting for the Pro league as well and we have around 20 drivers each week, currently more than Elite does.

I know I am not ready for Elite, at least not with this Audi, but I am willing to learn. I find I drive better when I'm chasing someone rather than setting the pace.

It's been cool racing with you guys, I've had some good races and equally some bad that I'd like to forget! I might see some of you next season ;)

Put it this way @Morvic - that threat each week of T-boning your spinning car has now finally gone away and I can breathe a huge sigh of relief :p

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
pro to elite league.
i want to thanks all of you guys.
special thanks to @Morvic .as a coordinator he is doing really good job.big man @King-kodiak,i love your commentation.
and all my respects to my team mate @grobi0815 .he is real friend and big brother.
don't forget guys.pcars is just a game but AOR is a family.
i like all of you.good luck for races.

Reactions: C. Tscharf

GileRobija

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 8, 2016
@Morvic I'll have to unfortunately pull out of the championships due to health and family problems.

All the best in the next round everybody and support for a very good teammate @Fast_draw7 .

See u all guys next time , drive safety :)

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
@Morvic I'll have to unfortunately pull out of the championships due to health and family problems.

All the best in the next round everybody and support for a very good teammate @Fast_draw7 .

See u all guys next time , drive safety :)
No worries, sad to see you go. I hope you'll get things right and come back to us in S8 or PCars2 maybe?

GileRobija

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 8, 2016
No worries, sad to see you go. I hope you'll get things right and come back to us in S8 or PCars2 maybe?
I'll be back :) cya tnx to all :)

StarClassic

Pro Karter
Mar 8, 2017
Hey Guys;

I really enjoyd the past races, and with pain in the heart I am notifying all of you of my official resignation from the AOR League.

I am resigning first and mainly because I am seriously dissapointed in my own driving style in the last race. I had no clue, and from my point of view it didn't look anything like this! For this I appologize to all the drivers in the Pro League, and know that I am deeply ashamed of this.

Thank you all for these past races, I did enjoy them alot!
I wish you all the best of luck!

StarClassic!

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
Hey Guys;

I really enjoyd the past races, and with pain in the heart I am notifying all of you of my official resignation from the AOR League.

I am resigning first and mainly because I am seriously dissapointed in my own driving style in the last race. I had no clue, and from my point of view it didn't look anything like this! For this I appologize to all the drivers in the Pro League, and know that I am deeply ashamed of this.

Thank you all for these past races, I did enjoy them alot!
I wish you all the best of luck!

StarClassic!
@StarClassic, you don't have to leave because of that. You made a mistake, that's it. Learn your lesson from it and carry on. In Germany we like to say in such situations:"Mund abputzen. Weitermachen!" That means translated roughly: get your mouth clean and carry on. And if you learn your lesson, then maybe you can drive in the elite next season.

Reactions: andy_m

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
@StarClassic Some of the best drivers in AOR across every game and platform that AOR runs has been caught out like this at least once during their time. There are several things you need to bear in mind when you have a stewards enquiry raised against you

1. It is nothing against you as a person.
2. Because the game is very inconsistent (like alot of racing games are), AOR has a stewards panel in place to guard against people that purposely exploit this fact to gain am advantage. This also means a ally that it catches those, like yourself, that is taking a particular racing line thinking it's legal but sadly isn't. Repeat this mistake over the length of the race, and it turns into alot of cuts or extends. It's not meant to make you look like you are meaning to exploit the game
3. It does sadly mean that you might have a severe penalty given to you for the last race, as the stewards have to be consistent in the penalties they give for this kind of incident. But having seen you race throughout the season, it would be a great shame for you to leave like this. You are a VERY quick driver and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see you in the elite league in a few seasons time, you just have to learn from mistakes like this.

I would very strongly consider staying as you are a very fast driver as I said, a little optimistic into some of your corners maybe (a dive bomb here or there) but on the whole, very good.

D.Brezancic

F1 Test Driver
Mar 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

Regarding my cutting/extending track at nurburgring....I already wrote in stewarding area. I was really surprise to se that! So many errors at the same areas of track! Just cannot believe!!! Why did I make so many mistakes its the real question, because it is not my intention to drive...always try to have two wheels on asphalt! Anyway, it could be partly because I still have very different feeling with my wheel&pedals online (@vadim and @ramdrop tips didnt help but thx anyway) but even with that it was still a lots of errors. I got two penalties in game, once I missed braking point and go wide and second I got out of track, which was not cutting/extending but penalties was there too.

My apologize to all and I will also think about leaving just like @StarClassic did.
regards

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
What is it with that leaving thoughts now guys? That came out of nowhere o_O

Aren´t we all here to learn, improve our skills and mainly to have fun? No one hates you now because of breaking track limit rules. Stewards will decide if it is necessary to penalise and that´s it. Next week next race and everyone starts from scratch again.