PC - S7: AOR GT3 Pro - Team Registration Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S7: AOR GT3 Pro - Team Registration Thread

StarClassic

Pro Karter
Mar 8, 2017
You can't team up for only 1 race obviously :p You can just get your spot open until Gonzo gets to full time driver. I don't know when but I'm sure he will at some point in the season.
Thanks @Morvic that sounds fair enough to me. Not sure if im reading this the correct way but are you saying there might be a possibility that Gonzo might get upgraded to full time driver this season? What scenario needed to take place for this to happen?

Or am I misunderstanding you?

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Not sure if im reading this the correct way but are you saying there might be a possibility that Gonzo might get upgraded to full time driver this season? What scenario needed to take place for this to happen?
I'm nearly completely sure that we'll lose some full time drivers, due to various reasons (uninformed no-shows mainly). It happened multiple times back in S6 so that's why I'm so certain about it :)

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Everything changed now @Morvic

Team Name: Karbon Motorsports
Drivers within Team: @ramdrop & Freespot.
Car: Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Livery: TBC

Last edited:

Gonzo

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 14, 2017
Hi Morvic,
Not sure if I can, or need to, register a team, but just in case:
Teamname: RUF & Tumble too
Driver: #2 [F1L]@Gonzo
Car: RUF RGT-8 GT3
Livery: Skydive Dubai #09

Cheers mate :)

Last edited:

GA89

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Just to check, team selected liveries are off limits to others, but I can use any other livery not selected by team as a reserve? Or do I have to register what livery I am using for season?

Brandarous

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Feb 22, 2016
@GA89 just do it as @Hetharion and @Novey. Make a choice with @Gonzo what livery you guys want to run in the season (not the same livery as the main drivers) and when you guys becoume main drivers register your team name.

Brandarous

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Feb 22, 2016
@GA89 sry. I confussed u with @StarClassic. But pick a livery when you race and stick with that livery. You can give that info also in the car selection tread.

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
RUF & Tumble - @StarClassic / Driver 2 - RUF RGT-8 GT3 (Livery TBC)
Karbon Motorsports - @ramdrop / @vadim - Audi R8 LMS Ultra (Livery TBC)

I need you lads to pick your liveries :)