PC - Season 10 sign ups | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Season 10 sign ups

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
You two need the Totonator to sort you out. Wouldn't want to be in your garage! #frosty :whistle:
It's alright @Jay, Genius is still coming to terms with finishing behind me. He talked himself up so much pres season that ego of his is taking a while to come down. Another few races should sort it out.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
maybe u can join us for a race in split 1 and we can fix your ego after that ranger ;)
HAHA!:rofl: Now let him feel good. Let him have it.;)

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
maybe u can join us for a race in split 1 and we can fix your ego after that ranger ;)
Ego only reaches as far as my common sense, I couldn't race in Split 1 competitively. @The Genius made some comments before the season of how he would humiliate me in the races, hasn't happened so he gets some of his own medicine lol but by all means Marco if beating a Split 2 driver makes you feel better I'm happy to cheer you up a bit :p

HAHA!:rofl: Now let him feel good. Let him have it.;)
Now now, not my fault you haven't backed up your words with actions :finger:;)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ego only reaches as far as my common sense, I couldn't race in Split 1 competitively. @The Genius made some comments before the season of how he would humiliate me in the races, hasn't happened so he gets some of his own medicine lol but by all means Marco if beating a Split 2 driver makes you feel better I'm happy to cheer you up a bit :p

I have done 1 race. Sorry for not deliver immediately.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Apology accepted Mate. I hope you have learned from this experience.
At least I beated you in races season 9. (and beated you in the standings;))

• Agree
Reactions: Ranger

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014

doesnt concern if it makes me happy or not :p but thank you ;)

Clint58

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2015
On a completely separate note, what's the deal with waiting lists?

Signed up some time ago and not sure if I'm on a waiting list for reserve driver, permanent driver, both or none.

Does anybody know?

And presuming there's still not enough interest for a split 3?

Ranger

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
On a completely separate note, what's the deal with waiting lists?

Signed up some time ago and not sure if I'm on a waiting list for reserve driver, permanent driver, both or none.

Does anybody know?

And presuming there's still not enough interest for a split 3?
Didn't think we had waiting lists, you sure you were on the reserve list? There has been spots in split 2 due to some drivers not making the race so a reserve could have drove.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Which cars are available anyways, for that matter?
Just reserve status at present. Nobody has dropped out but we haven't had a full grid every week we've raced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Can I drive or not?
You'll have to give the admin team some time to look at this and come up with an answer.

I don't have all the information on how the splits were drawn up and who is in what order for a spot, but if you are available and add the split COD on Steam you could get a call. @Marco FD is Split 1 and @Beyond is Split 2.

Last edited:

Lewiscorso

Pro Karter
Feb 15, 2015
I am available.. Honey badger ask for me but not answer... Iam friend with fissler,honey badger and doubledeee...

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I am available.. Honey badger ask for me but not answer... Iam friend with fissler,honey badger and doubledeee...

Mate, I can only suggest you send a PM to @Beyond and let him take it from there. Good luck and hang in there :)

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
okay, well. :) I'll just keep myself available then on raceday. Beyond is allready in my friend's list, so that part shouldn't be a problem.

• Agree
Reactions: Steve Jackson