YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 6
PS4 League/Driver Placements

This thread lists the initial league/driver placements for Season 6 of the PS4 GT3 leagues! Only drivers who have signed up to the season (and completed their time trials in the case of new drivers) have been included in the initial league setup.

Each league will have its own subforum where a Main Thread, Car Selection thread, Team Registration thread and race thread for Round 1 on Wednesday - will be created shortly.

NOTE: If you have missed the deadline, it will still be possible to sign up during the season, however whether it will possible to get into a league at that point will depend on the amount of spaces available.

How have the leagues been decided?

The amount of leagues has been determined by the amount of drivers that has signed up for this season so far. The PS4 platform will have 2 for the main leagues - GT3 Elite (Tier 1) and GT3 Pro (Tier 2), and an additional tier for the US League.

Drivers have been ordered and placed into leagues mainly based on their championship position from Season 5 (with the occasional exception). New drivers have been added into the gaps where possible, based on their time trial times.

This has led to us assigning the following leagues:

ps4 screenshot.png

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite League: Forum link

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro League: Forum link

AOR PS4 GT3 US League: Forum link

Last edited by a moderator:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
I can't seem to view the attachment, keeps saying you do not have permission to view this page?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@Pidgey_69
It is the placement sheet you don't see? The forum links will come a bit later.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
For a moment then I was goin to say how and why am I in the elite league,but now I see that there is no semi pro this time round.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Thank You for this Yabba! Looking forward to Some quality online Racing with You guys. And please Guys do show up all and give us a full grid, let us not make the Same misstakes like last season!

• Agree
Reactions: NumptyNed

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Thank You for this Yabba! Looking forward to Some quality online Racing with You guys. And please Guys do show up all and give us a full grid, let us not make the Same misstakes like last season!
I think last season was a little special as it went through the summer. People was having their summer holidays and so on. Think this season will be better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.