YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 8
PS4 League/Driver Placements

This thread lists the initial league/driver placements for Season 8 of the PC GT3 leagues! Only drivers who have signed up to the season and completed the time trials as well as evaluation races have been included in the initial league setup. (with some exceptions)

Each league has its own sub-forum where a Main Thread, Car Selection thread, Team Registration thread and race thread for Round 1 on Wednesday have been created.

NOTE: If you have missed the deadline, it will still be possible to sign up during the season, however whether it will possible to get into a league at that point will depend on the amount of spaces available.

How have the leagues been decided?

The amount of leagues has been determined by the amount of drivers that has signed up for this season so far. The PS4 platform will have 4 leagues - GT3 Elite (Tier 1) GT3 Pro (Tier 2) and GT3 Semi-Pro (Tier 3).

Drivers have been ordered and placed into leagues based on the driver evaluation that has taken place in races as well as time trials. Drivers who haven't completed all the procedure occasionally have been included where possible.

This has led to us assigning the following leagues:

S8 placements.JPG

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite League: Forum link

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro League: Forum link

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro League: Forum link

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Can I join now I have a friend who has just joined Francisjessica
You can sign up if you want but we have a lot of reserves and only 2 races left. It's up to you if you want to sign up but I can't guarantee that you get any race :)