Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 10 - German Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 25th January 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
I dont mind this track but racing around it cleanly is a pain. during the race i hope people dont do stupid divebombs into the hairpin, if so i will take note, The first part of the final sector theres a wall on the left before we turn to the right and on that part we need to leave space, during a 100% race two people in a row didn't leave my space and i hit the wall and went wide and that's my race over, i know its a big ask but around this track we need to leave a bit more space. Im not expecting a great result again sadly but ill still work hard ;)

Jonny

Rookie
Jan 26, 2014
Hey, just letting you guys know that I can't race today. Good luck and hope you have a fun race!

Levis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
Well.. Quali was good. Did my PB. Race was better. Got 2 points. Yay! :shifty:. See you in Hungary.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jersias

aMadMouse

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2014
That was an incredible race for me!

Enjoyed myself immensely, but sadly Shadowplay really didn't want to work for me, so I wasn't able to record :arghh: So gutted with that.

I had a poor qually as usual, starting in 7th I got round T1 cleanly and managed to bag 3rd place at the hairpin by a mistake someone made...
And from then on, it was really just a fight for 2nd with @matt785shimmy and what a fight it was, big props to you sir. Defiantly race of the season for me, and I look forward to some more action in the future :D

Reactions: Levis

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
Decent race after no practice, got 2nd thanks to @Levis disconnecting. Good battle with @aMadMouse, couple of bits of contact here and there, lag being a small factor, but a good battle in the end.

iBlue

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2014
A shame Levis had lost connection, we were denied another chance for a good battle after Silverstone, anyway here are the results:

Levis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
A shame Levis had lost connection, we were denied another chance for a good battle after Silverstone,
Maybe someday :D.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422224074][/DOUBLEPOST] Matt you blow :D

I think that the game has decided that I can't finish more than 75% of my races. So I should be safe next few rounds.

Last edited:

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
Lol, I didn't manage to get into that, but am looking forward to that game so much, given how good world of tanks is. Wrong forum for this tho :D

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Lol, I didn't manage to get into that, but am looking forward to that game so much, given how good world of tanks is. Wrong forum for this tho :D
world of tanks is crap compared to WOWS :D
incase you havent seen any videoes here are some from people who was allowed to put them on YT:

Reactions: matt785shimmy

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Well quali was bad, I didn't practice much so it took time for me to understand that I could take the first corner almost flat out (realized it was possible on a pad during the race), slowest of all but started 8th with DommyG's penalty. Got through the first lap hairpin carnage and went up to 5th. Finally found my speed and was following matt and madmouse while keeping micro at bay, then came the first pitstop where I got held up by James coming in and lost about 2-3 seconds. I kept the option tyres for the second stint which allowed me to reclaim the time lost in the pits and build a solid lead over micro and dommy. But then I realized that Chicane was doing a 2-stop strategy while most of us were going for 3, so I had to push hard to make sure I would be in DRS range coming out of my final pitstop. I lost some time to mouse and matt on the 3rd stint because Iwas on the primes and they were on the option. Then coming out of my third pitstop, I rejoined in a battle between Chicane, Micro and Dommy not far away for the 4th position. I had so much trouble passing Micro because he was lagging like crazy on my screen, especially coming to the hairpin, but I managed to not get stuck that long behind him and passed him cleanly. Fortunately, he defended better against dommy and chicane which allowed me to build a comfortable gap and try to reconnect with matt and mouse, who I knew stopped 1 lap earlier and would probably have worn out tyres on the last lap. I closed the gap immensely on the last lap, but it was too late... if it wasn't for that hold up in the first pitstop, I could have been on the podium *maybe*.

Congrats iBlue and bring on the next one!

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
Well quali was bad, I didn't practice much so it took time for me to understand that I could take the first corner almost flat out (realized it was possible on a pad during the race), slowest of all but started 8th with DommyG's penalty. Got through the first lap hairpin carnage and went up to 5th. Finally found my speed and was following matt and madmouse while keeping micro at bay, then came the first pitstop where I got held up by James coming in and lost about 2-3 seconds. I kept the option tyres for the second stint which allowed me to reclaim the time lost in the pits and build a solid lead over micro and dommy. But then I realized that Chicane was doing a 2-stop strategy while most of us were going for 3, so I had to push hard to make sure I would be in DRS range coming out of my final pitstop. I lost some time to mouse and matt on the 3rd stint because Iwas on the primes and they were on the option. Then coming out of my third pitstop, I rejoined in a battle between Chicane, Micro and Dommy not far away for the 4th position. I had so much trouble passing Micro because he was lagging like crazy on my screen, especially coming to the hairpin, but I managed to not get stuck that long behind him and passed him cleanly. Fortunately, he defended better against dommy and chicane which allowed me to build a comfortable gap and try to reconnect with matt and mouse, who I knew stopped 1 lap earlier and would probably have worn out tyres on the last lap. I closed the gap immensely on the last lap, but it was too late... if it wasn't for that hold up in the first pitstop, I could have been on the podium *maybe*.

Congrats iBlue and bring on the next one!
Sorry about the lagg, you was lagging a bit for me too so it must be our connection to each other ;) I could of held you for longer but i made a mistake into turn 8 which you went up my inside! ;)