Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 15th February 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Levis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
Not a big fan of the idea that Matt would snatch a win here when I'm not racing so maybe my dear teammate or any other volunteer can take him out :whistle:. Just in a name of making championship battle a bit more interesting ;)(y). #GPbantz

• Friendly
Reactions: Microlander

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
Not a big fan of the idea that Matt would snatch a win here when I'm not racing so maybe my dear teammate or any other volunteer can take him out :whistle:. Just in a name of making championship battle a bit more interesting ;)(y). #GPbantz
So you're saying you want me to win?.. Knew it!

• Agree
Reactions: Levis

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
What times you guys doing? Cant seem to get anywhere near my pre-season time trial time of 1:49.1xx

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
What times you guys doing? Cant seem to get anywhere near my pre-season time trial time of 1:49.1xx
Pre season I did a 41.6, and I can definitely go faster than that, but I just haven't got a complete lap together. A 40.x oz definitely possible

Levis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
Just gave TT about 10 laps and did a 1.48.178. Online a bit different though(y)

Reactions: AJ

matt785shimmy

Jan 15, 2014
just realised what I said, I meant 48.6 as mt pre season TT, and a 47 is possible. BrainDerp :)

Reactions: AJ

matt785shimmy

Jan 15, 2014
Yeh, I am free most of the time now until Sunday afternoon when I am working. We can go on for a bit tomorrow if u want, or does that clash with the social......can't remember. Just invite if your on.

aMadMouse

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2014
Don't think I'm going to practice anymore...

After all the practice I put in for Hungary only to get a disappointing result. Just seems pointless.

So expect me to be at the back of the grid this weekend.

I'm honestly a bit tired of F1 now, they have simply gone downhill from the start.

I'll finish this season, and I'll probably give myself a break from it till 2015, see if its any better, and decide whether I come back or not.

• Agree
Reactions: Microlander

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
Yeh, I am free most of the time now until Sunday afternoon when I am working. We can go on for a bit tomorrow if u want, or does that clash with the social......can't remember. Just invite if your on.
Yeah theres a social, also i have to griad autosport league races so from 7 - 9 im not free ;)

matt785shimmy

Jan 15, 2014
Don't think I'm going to practice anymore...

After all the practice I put in for Hungary only to get a disappointing result. Just seems pointless.

So expect me to be at the back of the grid this weekend.

I'm honestly a bit tired of F1 now, they have simply gone downhill from the start.

I'll finish this season, and I'll probably give myself a break from it till 2015, see if its any better, and decide whether I come back or not.
All I use this game for is the league. I don't know whether you use it for anything else, but for the amount I play it, I enjoy it, because I am only on it a few times a week, probably about 2 hours plus the race on Sunday. If u play any other game modes, stop, as they annoy me, but if it is just general frustration with the game, I can understand.

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
All I use this game for is the league. I don't know whether you use it for anything else, but for the amount I play it, I enjoy it, because I am only on it a few times a week, probably about 2 hours plus the race on Sunday. If u play any other game modes, stop, as they annoy me, but if it is just general frustration with the game, I can understand.
Only time i ever play the game is for leagues. i dont find it that fun anymore, I see people who play it 24/7 and it amazes me how they want to play so long ;)