Season 9 Round 18 - Brazilian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Season 9 Round 18 - Brazilian Grand Prix

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
I think it is worth spending more on a gaming pc. Mine is a year and a bit old now and you could make one similar for 500-600 quid including a monitor. I just think it makes playing games a lot more enjoyable. But some people can't afford if so I sympathise with people that can't, but would recommend getting some cash together and either buying the parts or building it yourself. I built mine and enjoyed doing so, but it's personal opinion and preference.

@Microlander

• Agree
Reactions: Microlander

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
Not sure if I will race tomorrow. I'm on my way from us, I expect jet lag will get me.. 0 laps practise. Not really great outlook.

aMadMouse

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2014
Becoming more and more unlikely that I will be able to attend tonight.

My family love not sticking to a plan.

Michal7M

Nov 18, 2014
I'm in. Jet lag, no practise, energy drink.. just for fun today, no expecations.

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
I really dont find this fun at all, its annoying than anything. 25fps, slow & levis some how setting laps like that. idk how you do that but this game is so unbalanced. Also these split are unbalanced. Levis some how is split one pace and im split 4 pace, At the start of the season i was so fast, Now im **** all where i am. Why wasn't levis and matt and maybe iblue moved out of this split ages ago. I joined this split for people who are the same pace as me and so i have fun but really i have people who are like 2s faster than me and i get no fun out of this.
maybe everyone has just spent far too long practicing? or maybe im just getting shitter :eek:
more than likely its the fact that i have lost so much loosing interest with the game and i just don't find it fun at all,

Last edited:

matt785shimmy

Jan 15, 2014
I really dont find this fun at all, its annoying than anything. 25fps, slow & levis some how setting laps like that. idk how you do that but this game is so unbalanced. Also these split are unbalanced. Levis some how is split one pace and im split 4 pace, At the start of the season i was so fast, Now im **** all where i am. Why wasn't levis and matt and maybe iblue moved out of this split ages ago. I joined this split for people who are the same pace as me and so i have fun but really i have people who are like 2s faster than me and i get no fun out of this.
maybe everyone has just spent far too long practicing? or maybe im just getting shitter :eek:
more than likely its the fact that i have lost so much loosing interest with the game and i just don't find it fun at all,
I think it is just how we have found our pace. I watch Levis and how he can carry a **** tonne of speed through the corner, whereas I can brake quite late and have got used to getting the traction down. I think definitely Levis is more consistently fast than me. It may be the fact that we are on the wheel, so maybe there is more room for flexibility and improvement for us. This goes for iBlue aswell, who from what I have seen has an incredibly different way of finding time, by furiously shifting down on the way into corners. It is what it is, the leagues always get spread out over the course of the season, and they always will as people find time and learn the game.

Levis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
Q: Went alright, I beat my PB by 0.001 seconds (y). Wanted to get into 1.10s but I messed up 1 corner. Was really really nervous first two laps since I thought I would DC cause my internet didn't work properly.

Race: Pretty good didn't do too many mistakes. AJ gave some pressure on 1st stint so I really needed to keep my foot down. Shame that my beloved teammate DC:d:grumpy:. I was quite afraid it was me since I had so much connection issues before the game.

Very good job by @AJ for taking 2nd place. Chase of the championship is still on @matt785shimmy :stig:.

matt785shimmy

Jan 15, 2014
Q: Went alright, I beat my PB by 0.001 seconds (y). Wanted to get into 1.10s but I messed up 1 corner. Was really really nervous first two laps since I thought I would DC cause my internet didn't work properly.

Race: Pretty good didn't do too many mistakes. AJ gave some pressure on 1st stint so I really needed to keep my foot down. Shame that my beloved teammate DC:d:grumpy:. I was quite afraid it was me since I had so much connection issues before the game.

Very good job by @AJ for taking 2nd place. Chase of the championship is still on @matt785shimmy :stig:.
Where was @iBlue ??

iBlue

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2014
I finished 3rd, so Levis would need Matt to be 4th in Abu Dhabi if he were to win, and I'd need Matt to be 5th if I were to win. It's going to be interesting!

Michal7M

Nov 18, 2014
As I said before race, I had no expectations. At least I was not lapped :)
Had great fight with @aMadMouse. Was really scared when @Microlander DC'ed,my game froze for good 5s, luckily I made it to the finish.
Time to have a good sleep now :)

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
I think it is just how we have found our pace. I watch Levis and how he can carry a **** tonne of speed through the corner, whereas I can brake quite late and have got used to getting the traction down. I think definitely Levis is more consistently fast than me. It may be the fact that we are on the wheel, so maybe there is more room for flexibility and improvement for us. This goes for iBlue aswell, who from what I have seen has an incredibly different way of finding time, by furiously shifting down on the way into corners. It is what it is, the leagues always get spread out over the course of the season, and they always will as people find time and learn the game.
Pad should be OP not crap. but if i was on a wheel id probably be split 5 pace, Trl limitless can do 1:10.8 which is BS because i have no idea how you find that time. if we/you win the constructors matt i wont take any credit for it, I dont deserve it, You deserved a better teammate with how crap i am with every game i play. and how on the wheel you guys can glitch this game so much. F1 2014 is more arcade than a bad mod on Garrys mod, on garrys mod you can actually spin the car when you turn like at such high speeds like the way you do

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Overmoon, was expecting to be back of grid but have some decent pace here in both social races.

Qualifying went really well, beat my previous PB by a tenth, claiming my first 2nd row finish in 3rd place.

Race was looking like a fun one, just overtook Jersias on start/finish straight end of lap 1 and he disconnected :( Was pretty comfortable in 1st and 2nd stint from then on but had Iblue catching up in final stint and had to get past James so pushed hard at him and managed to get the job done within a couple of laps, then just had to push hard til chequered flag and claimed 2nd. First podium of season, well chuffed :)

Will update results soon.

Levis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
Will just post quali since there wasn't much action in the race. Was pretty decent lap.

matt785shimmy

Jan 15, 2014
I finished 3rd, so Levis would need Matt to be 4th in Abu Dhabi if he were to win, and I'd need Matt to be 5th if I were to win. It's going to be interesting!
So basically a top 3 for me will win it yeh?

• Agree
Reactions: AJ