XB1 - Should Spain be rerun later in the season? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Should Spain be rerun later in the season?

Should this race be rerun?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I will stream because my connection hasn't been and still isn't the problem
[DOUBLEPOST=1510524976][/DOUBLEPOST]

That's not what he said.
There was a big collision at T1 which involved lag with you? Once everyone has voted we'll see what the decision is, I've asked @UndercutF1 to provide a speedtest

• Disagree
Reactions: AlfieHutton68

samrockall

Reigning S14 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Apr 18, 2017
Actually @Nemic456 i'd be curious to see your connection stats cause you were all over the place. :(
Completely agreed
@samrockall - Are you so against it just because you won?
Well it does help but Im also against it because my whole night is done, it takes a lot to give up my Sunday night, I was supposed to go out with the fam tonight but they allowed me to race.

• Kappa

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
The reason this is open for a vote, is simply because, many drivers had screen freezes in race 2, as well as 4 drivers being DNF in T1 because of a major lag incident, which was unfair, on those drivers because of lag and a glitchy lobby, I'm sure they would have prefered to finish the race, that is why I have this open for a vote ATM, to be fair on the drivers that the game messed over.

• Funny

AlfieHutton68

Formula Karter
Apr 7, 2017
Now I completely disagree with this vote, not for the reason I was first and it got restarted and I got second in the proper race but people are voting rerun because they crashed out but this is unfair to the people who did 33 laps and spent their nights doing this race with time differences involved. I didn’t even have no dinner and I’m starving but I’m not complaning. The lag incidents is not my fault and if people have bad internet, tough luck get some better internet. And it’s a game for god sake there is no prize for AOR it’s just for enjoyment. So I’m gonna say do not rerun this race as it’s absolutely unfair and even it had to get rerun when I was in first not down to me. I hope we don’t have this same problem in Monaco and I hope we can solve this issue.

Closed

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
Did any other leagues have the same problem as us ??? As it could be something to do with everyone on call of duty making a mess of Xbox servers as I have never been in such a laggy race and lagged out
Yes other leagues did have big issues as well, so far F5 XB1 was the only one that didn't have issues

• Disagree
Status
Not open for further replies.