PC - Split 2 - Car/Team Selections | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Split 2 - Car/Team Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
Everyone will get a teammate as there will only be 8 teams I am pretty sure so if you wanna stay in the STR then you will still get a teammate

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If it means that I get a teammate I'm happy to move over to a spare seat at McLaren assuming there is one?
You will get a teammate. Wait for the car selection process to complete. If @Lamoracke79 doesn't post by midnight Wednesday I assign him a car and you all get your picks finalised.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeh I'm cool, if @Lamoracke79 picks Toro Rosso I'm happy to stay there and be his teammate should he want me :)
You changed your pick preference, you currently are not assigned a car. Please don't do it lightly. This topic is becoming one of concern amongst the co-ordinators, it has worked this way ever since the start of the leagues. Drivers are being silly about the process and it just creates unnecessary work. We want to operate a fair mechanism, so if you are really not bothered about what car you would like, wait until you are assigned one at the deadline.

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Jeez...

Sorry... I thought I was making things easier... Go with my second pick preference then.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Jeez...

Sorry... I thought I was making things easier... Go with my second pick preference then.
I have. You still can't be assigned a car until at least this afternoon. If I receive no objection from the F1 Staff team @Lamoracke79's pick will be forfeit and he can pick as soon as he signs in.

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
I have. You still can't be assigned a car until at least this afternoon. If I receive no objection from the F1 Staff team @Lamoracke79's pick will be forfeit and he can pick as soon as he signs in.
Thanks. Sorry being pretty new around here, I'm just trying to get to grips with everything. I'll wait.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks. Sorry being pretty new around here, I'm just trying to get to grips with everything. I'll wait.
You will have to. We've just agreed that we will wait until the deadline for non-posters, so unless he signs in before midnight tomorrow the picks won't be finalised until then.

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
You will have to. We've just agreed that we will wait until the deadline for non-posters, so unless he signs in before midnight tomorrow the picks won't be finalised until then.
No bother, it is what it is. Thanks to the coordinators for all their work thus far.

• Winner
Reactions: Steve Jackson

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Well seeing as though I've only got 4 to choose from that currently have both driver slots free, here's my list -

1) Sauber
2) Toro Rosso
3) Red Bull
4) Manor Marussia

I put Sauber at the top because that's pretty much the one that I can see that hasn't been in the top 2 for picks (well apart from one guy)
Hope this helps!

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@SexySpudflaps would you accept your 5th choice car instead of 4th choice (Red Bull instead of Manor) so that @PaulB1991 and @Jens Maul can team in the Manor?

Going by the pick order I have, it doesn't work that they can team without shifting people from first choice picks higher up the pick order. We ran out of cars for the Sauber, but if I pair them in the Manor they can request to move to the Sauber or any other free cars as a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.