Closed T8-R4-L18 - Spacial awareness @EdwardC

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chard

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 29, 2019
United Kingdom
ACC Tier + Round Number: T8-R4-L18

League Coordinator: @morphee7

Date: 6th October 2020

Members Involved: @Chard @EdwardC

Description: Upon approaching the 2 fast right handers (turns 11 and 12), myself a E.Crawford were side-by-side on the straight, I noticed he was still next to me, and allowed the driver some room. As we got to turn 12 E.Crawford decided that the wide line wasn't for him, so decided to cut across to the inside line (which I had from the start of the straight) and this resulted in E.Crawford tagging my front end and causing an incident. The track is wide enough at this point for us both to fit and take different lines.

Evidence:

EdwardC

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 10, 2019
Canada
Sorry for the late reply @morphee7 , was without interwebz and tv all day yesterday.(n)
Apologies for this, mea culpa, thought I had cleared him. Send it off to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards agreed that @EdwardC caused a moderate avoidable collision as he didn't leave racing room to @Chard while being engaged in side by side action.
As he waited for the porsche, @EdwardC will receive a 10 points reduction on his race results and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

@EdwardC @Chard
@morphee7

Status
Not open for further replies.