PS4 - TC S1 Pro Round 2: Oulton Park International - 30.05.18 @8PM (UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Pro Round 2: Oulton Park International - 30.05.18 @8PM (UK)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I'm sorry for the trouble with first loby but I think that the heat got the better of my steering wheel. Disconnected in warm up for race 1 and then when formation started for race 2 I had to turn the wheel twice of what I normally need to do. This meant that I felt very unsure of the car and for the hairpin and the chicanes, I had to move left hand to be at 6 o'clock and then do a turn up to 3 o'clock. That took the energy out of me and at the end of the race I just didn't have the power to turn quickly enough...

Thank God that is over now and we can look forward to Nürburgring!

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Really enjoyed that race, had some great battles with @Prehn towards the end of race 2 but sustained 15 damage at the front when it looked like he'd slowed right down for one of the corners, was too slow for me but by the time id braked I'd made contact with his rear, car was really slow afterwards. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it IMO. Can't complain with P1 and P3.
It was a good battle. I aws going too fast into the corner and had to go into 1st to make.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
INFO:
After an enquiry, @MrKaczalski have been given 5 penalty seconds. This means that he moves down from 1st to 3rd in race 2. New winner is @Prehn with @AOR Davidben moving up to 2nd. This also means that @SCHWANTZ3493 will start in 2nd place tomorrow with @MrKaczalski in 3rd.

Results and starting order is updated!