XB1- Hockenheim National

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 6 June 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
-
Practice: 5 minutes.
- Sprint race: 20 minutes. Starting order is championship standings.
- Main race: 40 minutes. Starting order is reverse sprint race.

● Weather Conditions:
- Sprint race: Heavy cloud
- Main race: Heavy cloud

● In-game time-of-day information (real-time progression):
- Sprint race: 6 June 16:00
- Main race: 6 June 18:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take the car to the track in the social race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the race. As a driver in our league races, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Practice: A practice session will be hosted before the race. In this practice session you can load your preferred default setup. This setup will then automatically be carried over to the race.
● Race setup:
On the pre-race screen we recommend you not to load a setup and instead you should just ready up. The game will give you the same default setup that you loaded in qualifying. The only thing that should be different is the amount of fuel, because the game automatically selects the amount of fuel depending on the race length. If you manually load a default setup in the pre-race screen you will get a full tank and you will give yourself a disadvantage.

● Main race startingorder (DNFs will start from the back):
To get into the right position for the main race is quite simple. When the lights go out, everyone starts to drive at a speed of around 10mph (16kph) and stay as far to the edge of the track as they can. This will give room in the middle of the track for cars to pass. Everyone start to look after the car they are supposed to behind and fall inline behind that car. We have tried this before and everyone should be in the correct place before sector 1 is completed on the formation lap. Once everyone is in place, we will continue with the normal formation lap (50mph (80kph), warming tyres and brakes up to formation point). It is easy to see on the mini-map when everyone looks to be in place.

Starting order Sprint Race:

Confirmed no-shows:

TchoukMaster22

? XB1 S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Jun 13, 2017
Looking forward to this race tonight! Can't wait for that front left tyre wear :) :) :)

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
Who's hosting?
I can, unless you have different plans

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
Congratulations to the winner. Good race, well, very bad race for me. No practice=bad result.
@Milogamer1986 , sorry for the contact

TchoukMaster22

? XB1 S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Jun 13, 2017
Just watched my recording back and some brilliant racing from everybody. Looking forward to the final race next week. Hopefully will have my highlights as well as the full race up tomorrow

TrickiestCOL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 30, 2018
Just watched my recording back and some brilliant racing from everybody. Looking forward to the final race next week. Hopefully will have my highlights as well as the full race up tomorrow
I watched back the saved reply i recorded after the first race and it is great to be able to go to everyone elses viewpoint throughout the race.

There certainly was some good racing from you boys up the front of the pack, good stuff.

Reactions: Milogamer1986