Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016

If you are a driver looking for a team for the AOR Endurance League you can reply to this thread. Make sure you give enough information about yourself (iRating, experience etc.). Likewise, if you have any requirements for your potential teammates make sure you mention it in your post. Don't be too selective though!

List of drivers looking for team:
Name - iRacing Name - iRating - Car - Notes

GTE:
  • @Marvin - Marvin Sluman - 2230 - TBA/Any - Reserve, will probably be not available for some rounds.
  • @Deerladog - Joe Myers - 1400 - BMW M8 - Prefers to be in 3 mans team.
  • @GSYGingerNinja - Samuel Heathcote - 1918 - Ferrari - Probably not available every round.
  • @Jonnard - - 1200 - Porsche RSR - May miss 1 or 2 races.
  • @Connor Ryan - Connor Ryan - 4000 - Ferrari -
LMP1:

Last edited:

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Looking for a team, pace doesn't matter to me at all. Keeping the car in one piece is way more important. Atm open to all GTE cars.

I'm a Pro/Am driver in the GTE league and most of the time fighting between P10 and P15 in the GTE league. I like to believe I'm quite good at staying out of trouble as I finished every race in the GTE league. Also did multiple iRacing special events.

I want to keep Saturday nights free, so can't promise I'll be racing every round, unless necessary due to one of the other drivers being absent. Should be able to make atleast 2 rounds tho.

Reactions: Deerladog

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Joe Myers - ~1400iR - BMW M8 GTE

Never driven in an AOR iRacing League before, however I have driven in pCARS 2 GT3 for several seasons, aswell as iRacing Special Events. I like to think I'm consistent, even if I'm not the fastest to ever grace the planet. Looking for 2 drivers ideally, or maybe 1 who can guarantee they can make every race. Willingness to use whatever disgusting livery I find on Trading Paints is optional ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Marvin

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Okay guys i have a request for someone who is looking to drive the BMW, i would like them to join my 'team' but in a different car to me (that i will create a livery for) this person should be a bit quicker than myself and not be bothered about their 'team mate' being a bit further down the grid and you must like bugs bunny

*In this league team is one car but im looking for someone is willing to run a similar livery to what i would be running, we would practice together etc

Last edited:

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
So @Pretender , @IAteAGnomeOnce and I are looking for a 4th driver for the endurance league, and the special events. For the endurance league we probably will split up in two sub teams to get more cars on track :) We are all pretty new to iRacing and around 1500 iRating.
Edit: We are running the Beeemer :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretender

Jonnard

Formula Karter
Aug 19, 2017
I'm looking for a GTE team, I have a 1200 rating on Iracing looking for a team who is racing the Porsche 911 RSR, I'll try to be on every race but one or two I may miss

GSYGingerNinja

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2017
Looking for a team, pace doesn't matter to me at all. Keeping the car in one piece is way more important. Atm open to all GTE cars.

I'm a Pro/Am driver in the GTE league and most of the time fighting between P10 and P15 in the GTE league. I like to believe I'm quite good at staying out of trouble as I finished every race in the GTE league. Also did multiple iRacing special events.

I want to keep Saturday nights free, so can't promise I'll be racing every round, unless necessary due to one of the other drivers being absent. Should be able to make atleast 2 rounds tho.
Similar to you, I won't be able to make every round. I have the Ferrari if you would wan to run that

GSYGingerNinja

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2017

List of drivers looking for team:
Name - iRacing Name - iRating - Car - Notes
Samuel Heathcote - 1918 - Ferrari GTE
Usually finish around 10th in the races I do. Endurance experience were the 1 hour races on project cars, so will need someone to help guide me through.

Connor Ryan

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2017
Looking for a GTE team (Will only drive Fezza). 4k iRating, however I do not drive the GTE cars regularly. Should be free most, if not all rounds, however this isn't confirmed.

GSYGingerNinja

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2017
Looking for a GTE team (Will only drive Fezza). 4k iRating, however I do not drive the GTE cars regularly. Should be free most, if not all rounds, however this isn't confirmed.
Not in a team at the moment, only have ferrari. Only have 2k irating, and an endurance noob, so would need a bit of help haha

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Similar to you, I won't be able to make every round. I have the Ferrari if you would wan to run that
Don't think it's ideal to have 2 drivers that are going to miss rounds in the same team.

GSYGingerNinja

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2017
So is anyone available to drive with me in the Ferrari tonight. Hopefully I'll still last 3 hours if not:LOL:

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Or @Connor Ryan
Will maybe miss the 13th April and most probably the 27th. Other ones are fine