Team Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Team Selection

Blackstahill

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2015
I will go with Besiktas. Iv'e edited this post like 5 times now since i could not make my mind up but this is my final edit lol.
@BosslyGaming it's your pick mate!
If anyone is up for a friendly add me on xbox: Blackstahill

Last edited:
Reactions: KurtJP35

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
The gulf between the best 4 star teams and the rest is so large, why couldn't it just be we could have a selection of two teams. That way when on game day you either have your first pick or second.

Lyon are basically a 4.5 star team haha! :arghh:
I asked everyone what they wanted. This is what they said. If you want something in the league in the future then please ask rather than complain afterward. *sigh* I'm sure you don't mean anything bad by this but as a cod who's trying to fulfill everyone's needs in the league, several seasons of dealing with this kind of thing gets tiring real quick.

CmacZzz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 14, 2017
I asked everyone what they wanted. This is what they said. If you want something in the league in the future then please ask rather than complain afterward. *sigh* I'm sure you don't mean anything bad by this but as a cod who's trying to fulfill everyone's needs in the league, several seasons of dealing with this kind of thing gets tiring real quick.
I'm just trying to get my excuses out early :happy:

Reactions: KurtJP35

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Your 24 hours are up, @CRT . This means @Chiraq 's 24 hours to pick a team begins, however, you can pick whenever from now on.