Status
Not open for further replies.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Platform + League: PS4 AOR Tier 1 Endurance League.
League Coordinator: @PRG_FrankForest
Date: 21/06/19.
Members Involved: @papano92 @Marcos Moutinho
Description: Something i noticed watching my replay.
@papano92 takes Brooklands then turning into Luffield, crashes into @Marcos Moutinho. Then after a short while instead off turning right to carry on his lap......drives forward into @Marcos Moutinho again. After this drives forward a bit then Quits/Rage Quits.
Evidence from my replay below.

• What?
Reactions: NynS

papano92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 19, 2018
@PRG_FrankForest the second crash isn't intentional by me. What actually happened is that I thought to leave the track so I won't cause any incident with with the cars that were following and then return to the track. I turn slightly left so I won't go to the gravel trap. I couln't see @Marcos Moutinho coming till my fron't wheels touched the grass and the car couln't brake hard enought to stop. I will check for my pov tomorow

• Informative
Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

papano92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 19, 2018
I think that this video is ok? I race at cockpit view and you can see from this that I can't see the black car till the last moment crossing infront of me in a place I couldn't expect him. You can also see the map and the cars that are closing and the revs to see that my engine shut off and I couldn't start the car earlier @PRG_FrankForest

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided to take no further action in this.

We have looked at the evidence but can't see any clear evidence of a deliberate hit. The first hit we see as a race incident. The second hit we see as @papano92 trying to get off track.
A reprimand for rage quitting is already given to @papano92

@papano92 @Marcos Moutinho @PRG_FrankForest

Status
Not open for further replies.