PS3 - TIER 1 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - Spa - (03/04/2016 8PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 TIER 1 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - Spa - (03/04/2016 8PM UK)

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
If everyone does show up and prove their true value, we'll have at least 14 drivers set to start Tier 1 guys... So remember... You need to bring your A game if you want to be part of it

Reactions: Aneqz

Aneqz

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 14, 2016
If everyone does show up and prove their true value, we'll have at least 14 drivers set to start Tier 1 guys... So remember... You need to bring your A game if you want to be part of it
If my connection does not fail, I'll try haha :)

Reactions: pepper_F1

LeftedF1

Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2015
Sorry, I can't make it today. Im struggling with my internet today. I would just be a hazard for the rest of you

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
There was a sudden loss of traction that I didn't expect there. I apologise for whoever I collected!

Aneqz

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 14, 2016
My worst race ever omg......

"Whatever can
go wrong will go wrong" (and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way)

haha

Last edited:

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Well, that was pretty crazy. 1st lap was very tight all the way around, I'll post a vid later. Respectful racing today, some lag issues as well though.

My start was good and actually picked up a place by the end of the straight. Had a chance to get another possibly but was blocked by Callum after he ran off around turn 8. Lost 2 positions instead. :( safety car then came out and got blocked by Philip, then tried to fix my camera, blocked by Philip again and was 10 seconds down when the race restarted. Race ruined at that point. I could have been up there behind Dan I think. Pretty much it. Unfortunate events today caught me out, hopefully better next time.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hahaha. what a race.
Followed some and did see some real qualities.
2 accidents behind the SC; T-boned oo7, he went off the black and came back as if he allready had thrown his wheel out. Game gave me 10 sec. for that. Luckely for Donks. ;) Fine battles M8. thx.!
Lost my Fwing there. Then i thought it was mallucm he caught up with me but probably didn't know i was very slow in and out the corners. He wasn't allowed to pass me and finally rearended me. Nothing i could do here M8. Srry. !
Also saw some DSCs. Finish your race guys. IF YOU WANT TO WIN, YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH FIRST. !!

Last edited:

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Hahaha. what a race.
Followed some and did see some real qualities.
2 accidents behind the SC; T-boned oo7, he went off the black and came back as if he allready had thrown his wheel out. Game gave me 10 sec. for that. Luckely for Donks. ;) Fine battles M8. thx.!
Lost my Fwing there. Then i thought it was mallucm he caught up with me but probably didn't know i was very slow in and out the corners. He wasn't allowed to pass me and finally rearended me. Nothing i could do here M8. Srry. !
Also saw some DSCs. Finish your race guys. IF YOU WANT TO WIN, YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH. !!
I was messing with my camera and when I saw the tv I saw I was off and tried to control the car but it spun in the track. Sorry!

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I was messing with my camera and when I saw the tv I saw I was off and tried to control the car but it spun in the track. Sorry!
No prob. ;)
Next time ask your girlfriend to hold the wheel, while you're adjusting the camera. :)
Or mess around with her sister. After the race, that is. !

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
Was fun. I got pranged and ended up at the back, but I'm 2-3 seconds down on the majority pace. One thing though which does infuriate me.
@King_Rockhammer some may be quick and like me a little less quick. But I don't cheat. And I suffer cheats less. You kept going straight over the chicane at the end on en rouge straight. It's easy to get a 1:45 when you do that, but it's cheating. If that's how you race go take your car elsewhere

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Well, that was pretty crazy. 1st lap was very tight all the way around, I'll post a vid later. Respectful racing today, some lag issues as well though.

My start was good and actually picked up a place by the end of the straight. Had a chance to get another possibly but was blocked by Callum after he ran off around turn 8. Lost 2 positions instead. :( safety car then came out and got blocked by Philip, then tried to fix my camera, blocked by Philip again and was 10 seconds down when the race restarted. Race ruined at that point. I could have been up there behind Dan I think. Pretty much it. Unfortunate events today caught me out, hopefully better next time.
Who did i T-boned then.??
You were behind me ?

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Was fun. I got pranged and ended up at the back, but I'm 2-3 seconds down on the majority pace. One thing though which does infuriate me.
@King_Rockhammer some may be quick and like me a little less quick. But I don't cheat. And I suffer cheats less. You kept going straight over the chicane at the end on en rouge straight. It's easy to get a 1:45 when you do that, but it's cheating. If that's how you race go take your car elsewhere
@King_Rockhammer ?? Explain M8.!!