PS3 - TIER 1 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - Spa - (03/04/2016 8PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 TIER 1 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - Spa - (03/04/2016 8PM UK)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
BTW; I was behind oo7 and Donks tonight.
I passed them both but they jumped in front of me at the next turn.
Wish i could do that. :(

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
@Philip_66 Don't worry, I came out the pits and lost the car myself and I think it was you I hit. I take full responsibility, my fault. XD
@oo7_pROF3SSIONAL I didn't feel any FFB, but I did look behind and saw you were no longer behind me. I thought you were hit or made a mistake as I felt nothing. There was a lot of lag though. Sorry if I hurt your race at all. Nice pace though mate! :)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@Philip_66 Don't worry, I came out the pits and lost the car myself and I think it was you I hit. I take full responsibility, my fault. XD
@oo7_pROF3SSIONAL I didn't feel any FFB, but I did look behind and saw you were no longer behind me. I thought you were hit or made a mistake as I felt nothing. There was a lot of lag though. Sorry if I hurt your race at all. Nice pace though mate! :)
It's a bit confusing behind the SC.
Fun race. !! :)

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
It's a bit confusing behind the SC.
Fun race. !! :)
Yup haha! XD No I was talking about me causing the SC. :p I've had a wheel for a few weeks and I'm trying to get used to it for the new season so I wasn't expecting the way the car reacted. :p

REUTEMMANN

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 16, 2015
The Safety Car with 10 seconds punishes me incredibly. Tomorrow I will upload the video so they see

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
Was fun. I got pranged and ended up at the back, but I'm 2-3 seconds down on the majority pace. One thing though which does infuriate me.
@King_Rockhammer some may be quick and like me a little less quick. But I don't cheat. And I suffer cheats less. You kept going straight over the chicane at the end on en rouge straight. It's easy to get a 1:45 when you do that, but it's cheating. If that's how you race go take your car elsewhere
First of all, you have not specified in the race or Qualifying so I've no idea what you're talking about.

Second of all, the spectator cam is awful and can sometimes make someone look like their cutting when they're not or hitting the wall when they're not at Monaco.

Thankfully I was recording so I will show you that I was on the white line through the first part of les combes in Qualifying if that is what you're referring too
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-03-30 21-54-47.png

Capture5.PNG

These are the most I cut both apexes. As you can see I'm on the white line, only just. Also I did a 1:46.3 with the finished lap, and I'm a tenth slower in the first sector than my previous lap.

In regards to the race, my fastest lap was a 1:47.0 so I have no idea where the 45s come from.
On lap 12 after I had just passed Donks, I locked the front left (as shown by the image below).
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-03-30 22-11-13.png

Because of this, i had no option but to cut the corner because I would never had made it at the speed I was going anyway.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-03-30 22-11-32.png

I got a warning for corner cutting and lifted off after the corner.

In regards to any other point in the race, I didn't cut the corner anywhere as near as much as on lap 12, and whenever I did cut, it was against another car to prevent causing an accident. And if I was defending, I gave up the position as I knew it would be unfair.

Believe me this was unintentional, I don't gain pleasure out of cutting corners to gain time.

REUTEMMANN

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 16, 2015
I hope alla been a good race for everyone, especially congratulate my friend @F1ARG_PROST
[DOUBLEPOST=1459718472][/DOUBLEPOST]The Safety Car with 10 seconds punishes me incredibly. Tomorrow I will upload the video so they see

Reactions: mallucm

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
First of all, you have not specified in the race or Qualifying so I've no idea what you're talking about.

Second of all, the spectator cam is awful and can sometimes make someone look like their cutting when they're not or hitting the wall when they're not at Monaco.

Thankfully I was recording so I will show you that I was on the white line through the first part of les combes in Qualifying if that is what you're referring too View attachment 6823
View attachment 6827

These are the most I cut both apexes. As you can see I'm on the white line, only just. Also I did a 1:46.3 with the finished lap, and I'm a tenth slower in the first sector than my previous lap.

In regards to the race, my fastest lap was a 1:47.0 so I have no idea where the 45s come from.
On lap 12 after I had just passed Donks, I locked the front left (as shown by the image below).
View attachment 6828

Because of this, i had no option but to cut the corner because I would never had made it at the speed I was going anyway. View attachment 6829

I got a warning for corner cutting and lifted off after the corner.

In regards to any other point in the race, I didn't cut the corner anywhere as near as much as on lap 12, and whenever I did cut, it was against another car to prevent causing an accident. And if I was defending, I gave up the position as I knew it would be unfair.

Believe me this was unintentional, I don't gain pleasure out of cutting corners to gain time.
Understood M8.
Don't get annoyed if some one else saw it different.
BTW 1st 2 pictures are cuts.!! ;)

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
Also another incident at the end of the race regarding @mazais5727.

On the run up to the last chicane, I was in the slipstream of the Ferrari. Then he started weaving and when I got close enough to make a move I had no idea where he was going so I took to the grass. Then he chose not to turn in for Blanchimont, which was arguably his right, and I thought he would by that point, therefore I turned in. The last part at Blacnhimont where I made contact with the Ferrari was arguably my own fault, but I don't appreciate the weaving beforehand because I had no idea where he was going to go, otherwise I would've gone to the inside.

Here is some footage of it.

@Philip_66 @pepper_F1 @James Thorpe

Last edited:

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Also another incident at the end of the race regarding @mazais5727.

On the run up to the last chicane, I was in the slipstream of the Ferrari. Then he started weaving and when I got close enough to make a move I had no idea where he was going so I took to the grass. Then he chose not to turn in for Blanchimont, which was arguably his right, and I thought he would by that point, therefore I turned in. The last part at Blacnhimont where I made contact with the Ferrari was arguably my own fault, but I don't appreciate the weaving beforehand because I had no idea where he was going to go, otherwise I would've gone to the inside.

Here is some footage of it.
I would have just coasted behind him until the chicane. Easy overtake. Trying to pull a Verstappen move is pretty risky!

Brown

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 3, 2016
Good race after all
P5 (P3)
It was My first race without assist :)
The race controll give me a penalty for nothing, because I was thrown out at the curve 7 of Mazais but I was penalized..

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@Donks ; was that you laughing because i hit the pitwall? LOL.
Tried to look back while entering, to see if you made it through the last chicane.