XB1 - Tier 1 Vettel/Verstappen Pile Drive | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Tier 1 Vettel/Verstappen Pile Drive

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 Tier 1
League Coordinator: @seppel165
Date: 17/07/19
Members Involved: @King Chip x @p4thos
Description: Video was long enough to see prior battle. One move defensive manoeuvres from me, at point of accident, I braked just as we hit the 40m board on the right. Which is almost to the limit for the corner, and I don't think he even made and attempt to stop with his own brakes. I ended up pitting and eventually rolled home in last

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/king-chip-x/video/77222116

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
The thread title is a bit offensive and, frankly, perfectly unnecessary.
The video tells the story perfectly.
In the approach to the braking point, you're defending and on the inside line (left):

Suddenly, on the last moment and right before the braking point, you decided to move to the right, even while braking, to my line:

I have taken the liberty of cutting your video so that you can see how you, suddenly and on the last moment, decided to change your line:

By the time you decide to change your line, I only had about 1 second to react, so there was nothing I could do… I wish I could, because my race was ruined too...

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence the stewards have decided to give @p4thos an 20 second time penalty + 15 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision + failing to wait.
Also an warning for @King Chip x that it is not allowed to move your line under braking.
Why did @p4thos then get an penalty? Still we think that @p4thos should had take more distance between the cars as the upcoming corner is an heavy braking corner.

@King Chip x @p4thos @seppel165

Reactions: King Chip x
Status
Not open for further replies.