PS4 - Tier 2 IndyCar - Round 6 (Final) - Sonoma - 8/3/17 - 8 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Tier 2 IndyCar - Round 6 (Final) - Sonoma - 8/3/17 - 8 UK time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

A_L_H-1996

Formula Karter
Jan 2, 2017
Sorry I disconeted, had a powercut. As i was at the back of the grid and was lapped twice after pitting for damage after someone decided to use me as a brake into the final corner, probs best i got out of the way anyway.

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Fun race. Finally finished. Was ahead of @iSuperScrub for a few laps. Had a few incidents. Rear ended @A_L_H-1996 after he hit the wall on the pit "straight" and was slow through turn 1. Had a few incidents with somebody else. PSN was vectro. First one, I hit the kerb. Second one, I had wheelspin. Not sure if hit him. If I did, it was light as I didn't feel anything.

There was a car stopped on the 2nd apex and had disconnected and rolled across the circuit causing big damage to my car and had to struggle around for a lap.

All in all, fun and finally got points.

A_L_H-1996

Formula Karter
Jan 2, 2017
Fun race. Finally finished. Was ahead of @iSuperScrub for a few laps. Had a few incidents. Rear ended @A_L_H-1996 after he hit the wall on the pit "straight" and was slow through turn 1. Had a few incidents with somebody else. PSN was vectro. First one, I hit the kerb. Second one, I had wheelspin. Not sure if hit him. If I did, it was light as I didn't feel anything.

There was a car stopped on the 2nd apex and had disconnected and rolled across the circuit causing big damage to my car and had to struggle around for a lap.

All in all, fun and finally got points.
Yeah, sorry about that. Dont quite know what happened there. No damage after hitting wall but think just lost it under brakes. Glad that you managed to get points.

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Yeah, sorry about that. Dont quite know what happened there. No damage after hitting wall but think just lost it under brakes. Glad that you managed to get points.
Surprisingly didn't have any damage from it either despite seeing your car go above my nose.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
What a race not the way I wanted to end the season, rear ended and battered on the start line ah well :facepalm:
Well done @WilliamGibsonTV winning the Championship and to @Griff1894 for his third place.

One thing that is apparent from league is the fact that running two class tiers of drivers together doesn't work, we all get in each others way.... GT3 next :cigar:

• Agree
Reactions: Play4Stefano

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I have forgotten to say congrats to @RGT hayc and @Manx57 for winning the Team Championship :joyful: Well done and well deserved!

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Thanks dude I think as a team me and Manx did well to win but it's down to Manx really.
Sorry I quit out last night,was thinkin at the start it could of been a good night but things soon went south after the lights had gone green.i got damage from the off by someone lag jumping about the track which sent me into the back of Manx so race over,and after 20 laps and 4+ times in the pits I had enough.so if I had to put a "pin in it" I would say that the night was ruined by having to race with tier 1 at the same time.

Reactions: Manx57

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Qualifying - 1st

Last lap was my best lap, even though i was losing 0.3 through first 2 sectors, but a 1.14.3 is good, a 13 was possible as shown in warm up.

Race - 1st

Probably the most exiting race of the season for me, got an ok start but geared up to 2nd too quickly and i thought @robnoxious9000 would pass me, into turn 1 i gave plenty of room but @robnoxious9000 didn't challenge. After 6 laps i already had a 15 second gap to 2nd who was @vectro666 at the time, then into the esses section @RGT hayc basically stopped in the middle of the track, pretty shody driving imo as i had no time to react.

So i had to pit at the end of lap 6 and try and start a comeback drive, came out behind tier 2 leader @RacingAtHome and i found it really difficult to stay close to him through dirty air, i went off behind him but managed to catch up 2 laps later as he made a mistake, on the same lap @robnoxious9000 spun at turn 7 gifting me 4th. I was now behind @AOR Maldonado who made it really difficult to pass, it took me 3 tries to pass him and i passed him around the outside of turns 9-10 but at the last corner on that lap (12) a backmarker crashed and i showed of my rapid reactions to avoid him, but in the process lost 3rd to @AOR Maldonado .

A lap later he ran wide out of turn 8 and i inherited 3rd, quickly caught @vectro666 and on lap 15 i made a nice pass down the inside of turn 8, Lap 18 i managed to catch @Miccky who was leading, but he made a mistake through turns 12-13 and i had to stamp on the brakes to avoid him but he had a time penalty so i took the lead.

I didn't plan on pitting but i knew i'd have the speed on new tires over @robnoxious9000 in 2nd, pitted at the end on lap 34 as i was catching some backmarkers and came out around 10 seconds behind @robnoxious9000 and just ahead of @Miccky who's wheel overheated and there was a funny rage moment at 1.11.00 in my stream.

Lap 40 and i had caught up to @robnoxious9000 and he made a mistake through turns 14 and i made a pass down the inside of turn 15. And after that i pulled out 25 seconds and won my 3rd race in the indycar's.

Big well done to @WilliamGibsonTV on bringing home that championship!

4 Time PCars Champion BABY!!!!

Hopefully we'll meet again in the future.

Qualy Lap - 18.34

Race Start - 26.12

Incident 1 (@RGT hayc )- 33.25

Overtake on @AOR Maldonado and reactions of a God! - 41.20

Overtake on @vectro666 - 45.00

Overtake on @Miccky - 49.10

@Miccky Funny Rage Moment! - 1.11.00

Final overtake on @robnoxious9000 - 1.17.50

See you all soon!