Tier 2 Racers! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Tier 2 Racers!

Astrit Arsllani

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2016
So since i need to host the lobby for us at tier 2 can you guys go to this link and join,i am creating a group in steam and i will add you all to that grouup and it would make my life easier to then invite you to the lobby the night we are racing. Thank You all!

LMP2
@Steve7
@Vincitor
@MaestroSmeri
@Bret Weyand
@Albe97ful
@Marvin
@D.Brezancic
@Footyad24
@Astrit Arsllani
@Vrooms
@TheGamingFez
@Yammie916
@joeriiseenbelg
@Spudbuster7

GTE
@S4Howie
@TX3 Hornet
@Hetharion
@re1n
@Tom-P
@StereoGang
@Bankai_Bullett
@Henry Gordan
@TheAngryK9
@Gwegwyn
@Smu3l3y
@Insulaventus
@brooksJB1
@Deerladog
@Chris Starsmore
@w.lennern
@morphee7
@Ardjoune Srikanth

Reserves
LMP2

GTE
@mtZ

Astrit Arsllani

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2016
so i need some info, i have two request in steam with user names i can not find in the driver list, maybe you guys have different Steam id then here in the forum, so if i can have the names these two user names that you use here in the forum:

GTE Fan Boy
Fenriz

and i still need some of you to jjoin the group:
@Steve7 @Albe97ful @Footyad24 @Yammie916 @joeriiseenbelg @Spudbuster7 @TX3 Hornet @re1n @Henry Gordan @Gwegwyn @Smu3l3y

@Insulaventus @brooksJB1 @Deerladog @Chris Starsmore @w.lennern @morphee7 @Ardjoune Srikanth

Chris Starsmore

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 28, 2015
so i need some info, i have two request in steam with user names i can not find in the driver list, maybe you guys have different Steam id then here in the forum, so if i can have the names these two user names that you use here in the forum:

GTE Fan Boy
Fenriz

MaestroSmeri

S3 AOR PC Endurance LMP Tier 2 Champion
Nov 27, 2017
I'll be on discord but unfortunately I understand little English spoken. Please, write