2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
- May 6, 2015
AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance League
Round 2 re-run - Le Mans
Due to 1st attempt server issues, this is being re-run
It will be using different weather conditions to the first attempt!
Medium Cloud > Medium Cloud > Light Cloud > Light Could (Sync to Race)
● League Information
● League Rules
● League Calendar
● Date: Thursday 26th April 2018
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes
- Race: 2 hours
● In-game time-of-day information (x2 progression):
- Date: 6th May 2018
- Qualifying time: 11:00
- Race time: 18:00
● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Clear
- Race: Medium Cloud > Medium Cloud > Light Cloud > Light Could (Sync to Race)
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Drivers who are not on Discord by 7:30pm (UK time) risk losing their spot to reserver drivers. Drivers who repeatedly dont attend races without a notice will be moved to reserves or even blacklisted.
● Confirmed No-Shows: