AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015

AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance League
Round 2 re-run - Le Mans

Due to 1st attempt server issues, this is being re-run
It will be using different weather conditions to the first attempt!
Medium Cloud > Medium Cloud > Light Cloud > Light Could (Sync to Race)

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
League Calendar

Event Information
Date: Thursday 26th April 2018
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes
- Race: 2 hours

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 progression):
- Date: 6th May 2018
- Qualifying time: 11:00
- Race time: 18:00

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Clear
- Race: Medium Cloud > Medium Cloud > Light Cloud > Light Could (Sync to Race)

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Drivers who are not on Discord by 7:30pm (UK time) risk losing their spot to reserver drivers. Drivers who repeatedly dont attend races without a notice will be moved to reserves or even blacklisted.

● Confirmed No-Shows:

Last edited:

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Due to 1st attempt server issues, this is being re-run
It will be using different weather conditions to the first attempt!
Medium Cloud > Medium Cloud > Light Cloud > Light Could

Last edited:

S4Howie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2017
Thx you very much @AndrexUK and @Raigore appreciate all the time invested here from you. And make this Endurance Leauge possible for us.Im looking forward for next season.Pls dont be upset because some drivers were so impatient.

And wow im really happy about the weather this sound interesting.Where will be the point to choose slicks over raintire looks like really fun. I even dont want to train now because i dont want to know the point where it stops to rain or when the track is dry enough for other tires. I want it to be as unpredictable as real life. Thats a competion. Look 24h Nordschleife 2017,hell yeah i was watching on TV the last 1,5 hours and it was the most exciting race ever for me watching. It was a Drama for the Land Audi crew that they cryied together with 1 of their Drivers Markus Winkelhock cause of tecnical problems.And in the end cause of that they could switch to rain tires and drove to the Win while everbody else was swimming on slicks,it was so amazing to watch how the R8 was flying trough the whole field.It was a Race fairy tale par excellence.

Albe97ful

Formula Karter
Feb 2, 2018
@AndrexUK There is a desync with the water on track, me and my teammate were practicing and I could drive on slicks while him couldn't because he had so much water in the corner after the straight that he would spun every lap.
In Daytona too there were drivers with much more water on the track.
My track clearly dry except a few puddles
20180416165128_1.jpg

20180416165211_1.jpg

My teammate's view:
XjNgSkB - Imgur.png

T2c1MSh - Imgur.png

You can see from my screenshots the time difference.

I think is not fare to race like this where a few drivers have less water than others and consequently they can go much faster.

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
well ive just tried to do a couple of laps an just got major lag spikes in certain places on the track i know i just had a "workshop area" update sp i hope they aint fecked it up again

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Will be a real shame to remove the weather, but can't run it with it being unfair to some drivers.
I shall re-set the weather for the event to remain Dry:

Medium Cloud > Medium Cloud > Light Cloud > Light Could (Sync to Race)

Vincitor

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah. I really like driving races in the rain and was looking forward to this race. Because I like it when the track drys slowly and just some puddles remain.

But when Albeful and me did some practice there was a massive difference in LT3.0. While he was driving on softs, for me it was more like driving a boat and I had still one huge puddle on the hole track in that corner.

Last edited:

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
....tried a race today just to see how many water will remain on track and even at aprox 30 min to the end, there were a lot huge water patches-many of them are avoidable but mulsanne end is impossible to go with slicks!!!
eh @AndrexUK why you didn't post your message earlier :D

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hope you guys all enjoy this.Sad to see the rain go but for all the drunk Brits there at least they won't go wet,