TIER 2 - Round 2 re-run - Le-mans | ApexOnlineRacing.com

TIER 2 - Round 2 re-run - Le-mans

DaWu

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
May 22, 2017
If you have a free spot i would join as reserve to fill the field and ofc out of points and i'll not fight you guys hard :)
Also drive a different car :cat:

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Was also thinking the same DaWu!
No harm in turning up on the night, and see if there is space...
Was thinking the Aston, as it's probably the only place where it won't get destroyed....

• Agree
Reactions: DaWu

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Won't be able to make it tomorrow.

MaestroSmeri

S3 AOR PC Endurance LMP Tier 2 Champion
Nov 27, 2017
Organization, why don't you stream the race tonight? There is a nice fight for the title in LMP2 with the top 3 in the rankings encased in 6 points

Vincitor

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2018
@AndrexUK
It was an interesting race tonight, but in the end something strange happened. I had not enough time to finish my last lap and I got a DNF.
But as you can tell from the screen Wazzaap! finished in front of me with a 50 sec time penalty. I finished like 10 sec behind him, but the game didn't calculated his penalty and rated me behind him

ERROR.png

• Informative
Reactions: AndrexUK

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
Nice Le Mans race! Congrats to @Albe97ful for title. You deserved it.
I think my Honda was fighting bravely all sesson against all of those Nissans :)

Update: I had to pit for the 3rd time at almost the end of race because of fuel, Nissans didn't?! Interesting.

Last edited:

MaestroSmeri

S3 AOR PC Endurance LMP Tier 2 Champion
Nov 27, 2017
Nice Le Mans race! Congrats to @Albe97ful for title. You deserved it.
I think my Honda was fighting bravely all sesson against all of those Nissans :)

Update: I had to pit for the 3rd time at almost the end of race because of fuel, Nissans didn't?! Interesting.
Mine was not Nissan but Judd and had it not been for much fuel saving in the last stint I would have had to stop even I for the pit.
Great Brezancic battle. My Judd was really slow in straight but I enjoyed it very much in those laps where we were very close

Reactions: D.Brezancic

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
Mostly were Nissans in a league,I suppose but never mind.
Yes it was a great battle but the last time I had a contact with Ford at the end of mulsanne straight, even damaged my aero, and it was the end chasing you. Anyway I had to pit for a 3rd time so never mind :)

Last edited:

Albe97ful

Formula Karter
Feb 2, 2018
Yes nice race and very nice season overall.
Pretty straight forward race, no battles just driving clean without mistakes for me, strange thing is that I was 2 sec off my pace in practice and in the last stint I was losing 5 tenth every straight and the car was really weird to drive I don't know why maybe something was damage but really strange as I had only 5 of engine damage and crew sad that there was no problem with the car.
After the first few laps I knew that the championship wasn't in my hand and that i only could win the race and hope that the result was in my favor which it did at end.

@D.Brezancic I don't know why you had to pit again as I don't think there is a difference between the ligiers in fuel consumption and I raced the honda at le mans for 2 hrs and I did only 2 pits.

@D.Brezancic nice season btw you showed us that in this league the best thing you can do is drive clean and stay out of trouble and even with a slower car you managed to keep up the fight till the end.
@MaestroSmeri was really nice battling with you all season you made me push as hard as I could to beat you
@Vincitor glad to have you as teammate for this league, you deserved better results this season.

Finally big thanks to @AndrexUK and @Raigore for this great season, I really appreciate what you guys did

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
well the game hated me again
through practice and qualis no issues then the race start it was fine through the formation lap, then dog overtakes me and after that point at the start of the 3rd lap i think the lag/speedups started. At one point i think the left hander after the "ballsack" i nearly went straight into the back of dog thanks to the hyper speedup after a lag and then it was happening just before the porche curves and other places as it nearly caused an accident again with someone sorry i couldnt see who it was but let them past because of the isse
The strasnge thing is it was happening at the same points of the track everytime, so not to not kill anyone elses race i quit

as to doing some reading on the forum a number of people have had this issue in the past and reaered its ugly head again since the latest patch but of course its not sms's fault its our setup so im going to run the same race tonight on a public server and see if i can repeat the issue and record the race and send it to them

sorry for the rant :p

Astrit Arsllani

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2016
@Astrit Arsllani How on earth did you pick up 50 secs of penalties though? is that correct?
Welll i got the penalty when i did my first pit stop, so inwas speeding!!!!

But yeah normally i should have been disqualifiedvor something because the lobby was set to 25sec penalty gap!

So i cant explain why 50sec....