TIER 2 - Round 2 re-run - Le-mans

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Yeah, I think it's worded badly.
You get a bonus point for Pole position
And you get 1 point minimum if you finish (not an extra points if you finish)

GTE has been corrected s well (and Tier 1 too)

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
I am sorry but still have a errors....for example Bankai_Bullett finished 2, then 6 and last 7 and only 13pts?!
I wont bother you anymore.

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
He's on 26 pts :)
someone had manually changed something in there... :S

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
After fixing of some errors, (there are still some :) but not so big) I need to congrats to @MaestroSmeri for the title, but I believe, both will agreed, that @Albe97ful deserved it. Just because his disconnection from Daytona he wasn't first.
And one more thing for the next season, if any tier 2, please give as a coordinator! Someone is needed to have a lot more care of us :) Even if we are slower it doesn't mean there are no interesting and good races.
Also, points system should be a little different in favor to the winner of the race!

Henry Gordan

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 9, 2017
Umm, why do I have dnf on Le Mans, even if I finished. I just didn't have time to cross the line in time. It mostly won't affect to anything thou

AndrexUK

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
No prob, do you remember the position you were in ?

MaestroSmeri

S3 AOR PC Endurance LMP Tier 2 Champion
Nov 27, 2017
Thank you all for the compliments. To be honest, for the performance shown on the track, Alber deserved the title more than me. To avoid all these doubts and discussions, I would recommend for the next season to make more clarity on the scoring system of the championship (perhaps by simply adopting the F1 one).

• Friendly
Reactions: Albe97ful

Henry Gordan

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 9, 2017
I think I was dead last as I spun and got damage on second stint. So 5th as you don't count

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Thank you all for the compliments. To be honest, for the performance shown on the track, Alber deserved the title more than me. To avoid all these doubts and discussions, I would recommend for the next season to make more clarity on the scoring system of the championship (perhaps by simply adopting the F1 one).
Well done!

Maybe in your AOR stats put that you were champion as well.